Chapter 23: "Oh Lord bless Skarlet Rose!"

(A/N: Please listen to this song before you read the chapter and turn it on before it starts here.... have fun ;) )

Mikel's POV:

Mikel was out on the Salmon grounds finishing up just the last wave of Salmons, while having an inner conflict with himself about how he should handle the upcoming Valentine's day with Skarlet.

"Man, this is the worst! What should I do with her?", he rolled over a bunch of Chums and Smallfrys with his Splatroller.

"How should I say to her that I would love it to spend a Valentine's day with someone else, without making her my girlfriend?" A Scrapper that just happened to be in his way god his engines destroyed by Mikel's attack and splatted after he jumped behind it.

"It's not that I don't like her.......... I actually like her a lot.", while bringing the eggs back to the basked Mikel's thoughts were all about the Octoling.

"Any guy would jump on that sexy body of hers. She also has a well-formed ass, a wonderful pair of breasts and her smile makes my heart race everytime I see it. It just makes me want to make her happy. But I just can't....ARGH!", he stomped a bunch of Smallfrys.

"I can't just say I like you before she get's her memories back.....What if she has already one that she is in love with? I don't want to be dumped again.........", tears appeared in the corner of his eyes as he remembered how Lena dumped him in the worst possible way. "If it wasn't for this fcking bitch!"

"I would like nothing more than being a nice boyfriend to her, but I'm just so afraid of being in a relationship with her. I don't know what to do........"

He then just shook his head do get rid of those thoughts and looked around: "Huh, I didn't notice that I've already finished all of them?", only a few golden eggs remained for the pick up and he would be done with his shift.

"I hope Grizzlo is not giving her too much of a task. It would be bad if she ends up sleeping the whole day.", a grin appeared on his face: "Well even if it would mean I could get a break from her constant attempts towards me........If she ever gets to know that I actually find her assaults cute I'm going to be in soooo much trouble Hahahahaha!"

"But really,-", he stretched himself and took a deep breath: "nothing's better than a well deserved break after a good shift. Man, she can't imagine how thankful I am for not having nightmares for once. Well it was also nice to feel those awesome breasts of her, without triggering her pervy attitude!", a large grin appeared on his face.

"Maybe she could call me Darling or Hotstuff tomorrow. I actually would have nothing against it, but I should really plan what we should do for tomorrow.", a bunch of question marks appeared over his head: "Hmmmm how about going to eat out for dinner? Nah, too generic and I don't want to head into Inkopolis. Hmmm...... How about baking some cookies with chocolate? Yeah, that fits for valentine, then while the cookies are baking, I can make a wonderful dinner by myself and then......... Ah yes!", he snapped with his fingers: "Since Grizzco is closed I can take her on a tour with one of my boats for sightseeing. Yeah that sounds like a wonderful plan for tomorrow."

Mikel happily jumped around the egg-basked in anticipation of the Valentine's day tomorrow. "Agh, this makes me so happy that I just want to cheer around.................wait.....", he stopped as he just had a great idea. "Cheer, Cheer, Cheer .......... This could actually work."

He then started to dance around and opened his mouth to sing out loud:

(A/N: Now start the song!)

Cheer Cheer Cheer

"Cheer cheer cheer
tiddly cheer cheer cheer.

A long time ago, way back in history,
when all there was nothing but a lone old me.
Along came a girl by the name of Skarlet yup,
and when she came along she made my life go up.

She must have been an admiral a soldier or a queen,
and to her praises I shall always sing.
Look what she has done for me she took away my fear!
Lord bless Skarlet Rose, the girl who made me cheer cheer cheer
tiddly cheer cheer cheer.

The finest curves, the plumbest ass, the body of a god as well
one thing you can be sure of, with Skarlet your life is going well,
so all ye lucky lads a lasses at eleven O'clock we froze
for five short seconds, remember Skarlet Rose 1 2 3 4 5

She must have been an admiral a soldier or a queen,
and to her praises I shall always sing.
Look what she has done for me she took away my fear!
Lord bless Skarlet Rose, the girl who made me cheer cheer cheer
tiddly cheer cheer cheer.

A wonderful waist, a face to kiss, with her also being not too thick,
the kind of proportions to make your engine tick.
24 hours a day she assaults me with attacks.
Even her breasts I love and they also come in packs, 1 2 3 4 5

She must have been an admiral a soldier or a queen,
and to her praises I shall always sing.
Look what she has done for me she took away my fear!
Lord bless Skarlet Rose, the girl who made me cheer cheer cheer
tiddly cheer cheer cheer.

The Lord bless Skarlet Rose!

Nygeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

???: "Chrfz, Veeeeeeeemooooooooo~", a soft moan echoed through Mikel's headset after his song.

.

..

...

"Veemo!? Wait,...... I didn't say that and it sounded like..........." his face grew red "........someone came....?". "Who the freaking Goldie would say Vee........ OH NO!"

Then as if to confirm his worst fears a sexy panting voice came through his headphones: "Uhm..... hi Hotstuff, oh uh I mean ..... When are you back home..... Darling~~~~?"

Mikel: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!" ------- KAWOOM