five

Did you ever wish for someone to be there to protect you?

Not me.

But this until he took me in his arms and held me as no one ever did.

The sun started to settle. I let out a deep sigh as I lifted up my gaze and watched the azure sky that was slowly catching golden hues. It's only 5 pm but this is what happens when winter is coming. When I was little, I loved the snow like any other kid. But now... It was just depressing.
I hated the cold weather. The entire winter is mud season. I let out another sigh. Let's not mention the fact that it gets dark way too early. My chest felt suddenly heavy only thinking of having to go home. I tightened my fingers around my backpack's strap and not too enthusiastic took a step outside the university.

As I walked towards the gates I was already hearing people gossiping while I felt their stairs on me. It's not like I wasn't used to be watched and hear people talking shit about me, but... It kinda got old. Aren't they tired of talking about the same shit every fucking day? It's like they aren't able to find another topic to discuss.
My hand shook as I held the strap tighter, making sure to keep my mask on. The same blank face without any trace of feelings. As I said, I was a great actress.

"She is the slut Mark slept with last night."

I smiled. So his name was Mark aka small dick. Noted.

"Yes. I heard he confessed that indeed she is something else. No one ever straddled him as she did."

Then everyone started to laugh.
"Well, this is the difference between sluts and us."

I rolled my eyes as I kept walking with steady steps.

Is that something to be proud of?

"Guess what? Someone told me that her next target is Jeon Jungkook."

I heard them gasping and then laughing again.

"Yeah, not a chance."

And then the inevitable happened.

Yuna aka the popular girl cut me off and I was forced to stop.

"We need to talk."

I wasn't in the mood for this. And it wasn't the right place nor the right time. Not when the university campus was overpopulated.

"I think we already told each other what was there to tell. So can you fuck off? Cuz your big fat ass is in my way."

I watched her as she quickly scanned our surroundings. After making sure that no one's watching, she winked at me before she let out a strident scream as she literally has thrown herself to the ground. It made it seem like I was the one who pushed her. My eyes widened in disbelief. In one second we were already surrounded by more than half of university. My chest raised and fell as I braced myself for what will come.