Fifteen

A/N: Another song from Jungkook's playlist. I think it's my favorite.

Before you exist - Clouds 🔝

~~~•••~~~

"Wouldn't it be better if you would take me to your house instead?" You cutely asked Jungkook, internally snickering at his emotionless expression. However, you secretly wished he will change his mind and cancel his date with Yuna.

"Just stop playing this game with me. If you think that sleeping with me will get you anywhere then you should find another target. Because you'd end up being disappointed. Small dick over here, ok?" Jungkook sighed as he pulled his car over to the side, in front of your house.

You grinned. You tilted your head and gazed at him through your eyelashes. "Then you must possess very huge balls. Remember? I felt you. And damn, you're anything but small."

"What would you earn by sleeping with me, huh? It would be just another dick among many others you played with. It will gonna be a waste of your time."

"I have nothing better to do anyway." You shrugged your shoulders.

"You're so bad at this. You're not even trying yet you expect me to land in your bed." Jungkook smiled then chuckled seeing what face you made like he just offended your seduction skills.

"If I will have sex with you, it will mean nothing. Is this all you want?"

"Isn't having a great time together enough? What I could possibly want more?"

"Why are you ok with this when you can have someone willing to give you more. To cherish you, protect you and love you?"

"Are we gonna bring the heartue and the romantic feelings into this equation?" You poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue before adding, "Just let me tell you this. The heart is just an organ that pumps blood, we don't feel with it. It's stupid how people bring up the heart as something more. In fact, love doesn't even exist. When you start falling in love, your brain releases chemicals like vasopressin, adrenaline, dopamine, and oxytocin that light up your neural receptors and make you feel both pleasure and a euphoric sense of purpose."

"Wow." His small, innocent smile, somehow, forced you to press your lips together and stop mumbling.
"Instead of thinking so much, wouldn't it be easier if you let yourself feel?"

And at that you had nothing to say.

You hated love in each of its forms. It was scary and hard to understand. And you definitely weren't up for it.

"The bangtan squad seems fond of you." You quickly changed the subject, not wanting to talk about things you weren't comfortable with.
His eyes enlarged as he stared back at you and it was enough to know that you hit a nerve.