ten

  ~~~•••~~~

  ~~~•••~~~

Jungkook closed his eyes and surrendered his lips to you, allowing you to do anything you wanted

Jungkook closed his eyes and surrendered his lips to you, allowing you to do anything you wanted. He felt his back sink into the soft backrest of the couch as your chest grazed seductively against his chest, the way you were moving your ass against his crotch robbing his sanity away.

You were hot. He half opened his eyes to look straight at you as you took his mouth without permission and with such confidence.
He couldn't push you away. Despite his efforts of ignoring you and avoiding you this all time, when you were this close it was something almost impossible to do. He could see why every guy out there wanted you. You were attractive, beautiful and so feminine. Your touch, your skin, your lips so alluring. Not in the least you really smelled so good. Something like cinnamon and jasmine. And the atmosphere didn't help at all. It was dark around the two of you, the only light he could see was the reflection from the tv, your shorts breaths and kisses covering the sound from the movie. Almost romantic. He could allow himself to laugh about it. With you it could be everything but not romantic.

He felt his senses gradually slipping away. Your lips tasted too good and felt so right. He could become addicted to them so easily.
You didn't know but he always found himself watching you. He always saw you leaving the university with a new guy each time. He always asked himself why were you doing this. Why. When you are so beautiful and brilliant. Of course, he was aware of your high grades. After all, you were ranked No. 2 right after Namjoon. Jungkook being close behind. And you didn't even seem to try.
He was always so curious about you, many times finding himself staring at you a little too long. Something that was against his nature. He never was the type to stare at someone. Even more at a girl. He couldn't help but feel disappointed seeing you destroying your life when you have so much potential. He knew he had no right but it was something that came within him.