Fourteen

A/N: I love that song 🔝 Jungkook has very good tastes when it comes to music.
And keep on lying to yourself that he's innocent. Even after listening to this song 🤣

 Even after listening to this song 🤣

~~~•••~~~

You

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he tightened his fingers around my wrist, completely ignoring the comfort his touch gave me. It was so evident how much he affected me yet he didn't seem to be aware of it. Or at least he was really good at pretending as he kept a straight face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked back as I pulled my hand out of his grip as if his touch just burned my flesh. "Shouldn't you be attending the classes?"

He lowered his eyebrows, studying my face intently and I suddenly felt intimidated. "Why are you so worked up over me staying here? Does it bother you that much?"

"In fact, yes, it bothers me a lot. I don't want you here if you hadn't figure out by now." I folded my arms against my chest throwing him an icy glare.

His eyes saddened and I felt a sudden pang in my heart but I masked it. "You don't seem very bothered when other guys spend the night here. Why is different when it comes to me?"

"And who said that I invite anyone to sleep at my house? No, babe. I just fuck, not sleep, and especially not in my house. They can at least pay for a hotel room."

"If you're so against me, then why did you help me with my project? You could've just ignored it." Jungkook threw another question.

"Well, maybe it's part of my strategy to get under your skin and fuck you?" I threw an innocent smile under his raised eyebrow.

"Right, and then pushing me away while revealing your almighty plan. This has so much sense."

Yeah, well it didn't have any sense but I didn't care. "Now leave."

"Are you scared of me? Did you start growing feelings for me or this kind of shit? This is what's going on here?" Jungkook chuckled. His questions started to piss me off. I could feel my blood starting to boil. I could have sworn he was enjoying seeing me losing my shit.

"Keep dreaming, pretty boy. You won't see this shit happening."

He smiled. "Wow, and I could have sworn that you were madly in love with me."

He was making fun of me because both of us knew what a big lie that was. Why should I keep on pretending? I kept silent as I stared back at him, that bright smile of his slowly melting my insides. I could feel my barrier gradually breaking down. And that was a pretty good reason to want him out of my house. I couldn't let myself get used to his presence in my house. No. I went through this shit too many times, and it always ends the same, each time with the cruel reality slapping me over my face.
I wasn't able to make anyone stay. Why would he be an exception?
No. I can't let myself get attached to anyone. I knew myself too well. The more I become emotional the more likely I will do mistakes and end up looking like a freak.