Nineteen

"You better stay away from that bitch," Taehyung calmly said as he eyed Jungkook

They were all in the living room of Jin's house watching Kang-Fu Panda.

On the big black leather couch were sitting from left to right Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook. On the pillows spread on the floor in front of the couch, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok.

"Tae, I think Jungkook has the right to like whoever he wants. He's a grown man, don't you think so?" Hoseok softly said as he was focusing on the movie.

Taehyung huffed.
"What the fuck are you saying? Didn't you see her? She's a slut! I purposely stared at her boobs, and what did she do? She fucking smirked! Of course, she smirked." Taehyung released a disgusted chuckle. "It's not like she would feel embarrassed when a man is looking at her boobs. God knows how many sucked on them."

Jungkook hissed before standing up to leave the living room, not wanting under any circumstances to attend this kind of discussion. He was afraid he will lose his shit if Taehyung will keep up with it.

"Oh no, you don't. I won't let you get away with it," in two steps Taehyung already caught up with him and grabbed his right arm, forcing him to stop and face him.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook tried to break free of his grip but it was like steel. Jungkook's jaw clenched as rage flashed in his eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you even hearing yourself? Did you even ask me if there was even anything to talk about?"

"Let go of my arm." Jungkook threatened.

"Oh please, Jungkook. I know you. All of us know you better than you know yourself. You like that slut. I saw the way you look at her. And not only me. Every one of us saw it. We are not stupid!"

"Taehyung, cut it out!" Jin interfered by trying to step between them. The other boys soon following suit.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Arm. Tae. I'm warning you."  Jungkook's eyes flashed with anger and indignance, much like lightning on a pitch-black night.

"No! I won't let you go until you'll hear me out!" Taehyung tightened his grip on his wrist and Jungkook's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Oh no." Jin whimpered as he quickly grabbed Taehyung's shoulders. "Jungkook, no!"

Jungkook rotated his hand from left to right and when he felt his grip loosening, he delivered a thrust kick to Taehyung's knee that made him groan in pain, then pulled his arm back towards him, twisting his wrist as he pulled down on his arm. As he fell, Jungkook quickly pulled him onto his stomach. He positioned his knee on the back of his elbow, pinning it to the ground. "You should have listened when I warned you, Tae. Don't ever force me to do this again." Jungkook said as he pulled himself away.

"But Tae's right," Jimin said as Jungkook walked past him, "Jungkook, you have to realize that she will bring nothing good."

"And it's his problem. If he wants to try something with her then I will support him no matter what. He has the right to be happy." Yoongi bit back and smacked Jimin's head. "Who are you guys to have a say in this?"