Mick Jagger

When Mick went on tour with the Rolling Stones you were months apart and that was really complicated for you. You missed him so much ... but you also knew that Mick did what he liked best: being an artist. And you were glad that he was living his dream no matter how much you missed him.

You used to read news about the band in the papers and Mick would call you often to tell you how the concerts were going and tell you all about the places in America he was visiting.

Only that afternoon Mick didn't call. You stayed home by the phone, but it didn't ring.

You were worried. Mick always called you in the afternoon ... so what would have happened for him not to call you?

With the hours that passed your mind formulated the most diverse ideas: was he sick? Had the band had any problems? Had he forgotten about you?

That last idea made your heart feel tight...

Mick couldn't forget about you, could he?

Just as night began to fall, the phone rang. You ran to answer it.

"Hello?" You said as you lifted the receiver.

"Baby ..." Mick's voice was heard from the other side. "I'm sorry I didn't call before ..."

"What happened, Mick? Are you ok?" You asked.

In the background, voices could be heard talking and laughing.

"I'm fine, honey," Mick said. "The band's rehearsals were delayed and I could only call you now."

You still thought about what you had imagined before and you knew that your heart could only rest when you asked him what was bothering you.

"Mick ..." you said.

"Yes, baby."

"Are you sure that was it?", you said. "You don't ... You don't have anyone else, do you?"

On the other side you noticed that Mick laughed.

"Anyone else?" He said. "Dear, how could I have anyone else if you are the woman I love most in this life?"

For a moment you felt foolish for asking him that.

"I love you Mick Jagger."

"Well I love you even more my dear.", he said making you blush.

*****

Mick was so cute!! (I'm in love!)

What's your favorite Rolling Stone song?

Mine is "Fool to Cry" and "You can't always get what you want."