Chapter 5

Chelsea's POV

What Casey said in his room scared me.

Flashback:

He grabbed me and pulled me into his room pushing me up against the wall. My back slamming against the wall pretty hard, there will probably be a bruise there tomorrow. Casey slowly brought his lips to my ear and whispered

"If you try to escape tonight, you will be awful sorry that you tried." Looking back into my eyes and kissing me roughly, smacking my bum in the process. Smirking at me, and grabbing his suit and walking into the bathroom to get dressed.

I sunk down sitting on the bed with my head in my hands. I can't believe this is all happening to me, I never thought that my life would be here, living with Casey Johnson. The scariest man all throughout England, the man that has killed people, the ma- A dress being thrown at me snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Get dressed in this dress and you better be out here in five minutes!" Casey walked out of the bathroom grabbing his jacket slamming his our bedroom door.

I sighed picking the dress up that fell to the ground and dragged my feet into the bathroom. I put on the dress and just left my hair and make-up simple. Seeing that I had a few minutes left, I grasped onto the counter top and took a deep breath I had no idea what I was going to do about tonight.

Like Casey said if I told someone about him kidnapping me he would probably, I don't know KILL ME! Of course I don't know that, but it is Casey Johnson, besides that I could also take my chances and tell someone. I have no idea what I am going to do. Knowing that he was getting mad at me, I started to make my way downstairs. Getting to the bottom of the stairs I saw everybody, but there was one person that I was looking for the most and it was her. The girl that is related to the Casey..........

Her name is Megan Johnson.

Before I could even get to her, Casey grabbed my arm and drug me out to the car with everyone else following.

*Present*

Casey pushed me into the passenger seat of his black Range Rover, with him climbing into the drivers seat. Two doors slammed behind us, I looked and I saw Barcley, Tom and James in the back seat. Reece and Megan with Charlie and Chris were in the car next to us, I really need to talk to her. With Casey around I don't see that happening anytime soon. The whole car ride was silent, you could practically feel the tension in the car.

It wasn't just Casey that was angry, it was all of them. I can't quite put my finger on it though. We arrived to where ever we are going and parked in front of this amazing house luxuryhome1. James, Tom, and Barcley, Charlie and Chris got out of the car and when I was about to Casey grabbed me pulling me back in.

"Whatever happens tonight you stay by one of the boys or Megan. You hear me?" He said calmly.

I looked into his eyes and nodded.

"I promise."