Chapter 9

*FlashBack*

Casey's POV:

When I drove up to the house, I knew something was going to go wrong. This feeling in my brain was telling me not to go into that house, but I knew that I had too. This business deal, had something to do with someone very special to me, but I didn't tell anyone that besides Reece and Charlie because they went into the room with me.

I pulled Chelsea back into the car. "Whatever happens tonight you stay by one of the boys or Megan. You hear me?" I said calmly.

She locked her blue eyes onto my brown ones.

"I promise."

I walked over to her side of the car and opened it linking arms with her. The guards that were standing right in front of the doors, opened them and nodded at us to continue in. Almost immediately I walked Chelsea over to where Tom and James were standing.

"James, Tom I have some business to go take care of make sure she doesn't get away." I said while glaring at Chelsea. I really do care about her, but I just hope that this makes her realize that she is mine.

"No problem, Casey." Tom responded.

I walked away from them, and up to where Charlie and Reece were standing.

"Are you ready guys?"

They nodded their heads and followed me into the room, where we were going to do business at. The first man that I saw, was the guy that I hate the most. He tries to take everything that I own away from me, the guy that tries to take but will never give back. Mainly the guy that tried to hurt my girl that night at the club.

Josh Devine

He tried to get rid of me once, thats why he was so nervous in the alley way. He didn't know why I was back in town, and he basically took what was mine, but I already took it back. You can't take anything away from me.

"Ahhh..... Casey Johnson what a lovely surprise to see you."

"I could not say the same about you."

"Whatever Johnson, lets get down to business. You know what I want, and you have what I want. Just do us all a favor and give it to me."

"No, Josh you'll have to go through my men and I, it you want it." I growled.

"If thats that way you want it." Josh pulling out a gun and shooting me in the chest.

I felt my body hit the ground and I blacked out.

'Flash Forward'

I woke up with a tight pain in my chest, and my head pounding from the bright lights above me. There was crying across the room, but I ignored it "I need some water" I mumbled. Nothing happened. I brought it to myself to open up my eyes.

What I saw with my eyes were all of they boys and Megan crying. Chelsea was just standing there by the door, awkwardly. I screamed at them telling them that I was awake, they didn't even look up at me. Just sat there and kept on crying. I walked over to Chelsea, and she looked me in the eyes.

"Why aren't you crying for me?"

She gave me a sad smile "You never treated me like a person. You treated me as your property."

Those words whipped around me and threw me back int darkness