Chapter 22

Chelsea's POV

The bright sun was shining through the giant windows in my bedroom. For the first time in a long time I am not actually afraid what will come to me if I did something wrong. Even when I knew Casey loved me, I would wake up afraid. That was in the past though, and all I have to look forward to is in the future.

I shook the thoughts out of my head, and rolled out of bed my feet touching the cold floor dragging them to my closet since I showered last night.

My mind told me to pick out my favorite comfy outfit with my grey Ugg boots. I wander in front of my mirror and looked back at myself. The outfit looked perfect, but there was one problem........... My hair.

It was sticking out from left to right and up and down, also it was knotted like a raccoons nest. I didn't want to mess with it to much, so I decided to put it in a messy bun, smack top on my head. Once satisfied with myself, I stumbled down the stairs grabbing my phone off of the counter to text a friend.

To: Mystery Person

Meet me at the our favorite park in a hour. You better be there.

I sighed putting my phone away, grabbing my new car keys. Since I am not aloud to walk anywhere my mom and dad bought me a new car, and when I say new car I don't mean top of the line 2014 car, I mean a nice 2008 jeep patriot.

I absolutely adore this car, I have wanted one for a few years. Anyway, before going to the park I am going to go to Starbuck's to order a frappuccino.

I parked my blue Jeep grabbing my wallet out of my purse and walking into the store. It was completely empty besides the fact that their were a few men sitting in the back, talking quietly. Once at the counter the worker smiled at me, his smile lit up the whole room.

"Well, hello there gorgeous what can I get you today?"

I giggled "Can I have a Strawberry and Creme Frappuccino please?"

"Of course you can, babe. Someone as sweet as you can have anything they want."

My smile grew looking down "Anything, you say?"

"Yes, anything." The mystery stranger smiled through his teeth.

"Well, firstly. Can I have a name for the mystery man?" The Starbuck worker looked over at me flirty and told me "Well, my name is Logan and what is your pretty name?"

"Its Chelsea."

"Well, Chelsea here is your frappuccino on the house. And these set of numbers on the side that is my phone number, so feel free to text me." He winked at me and started to head off to the back.

Taking out my phone and adding the number in quickly before settling down at a booth. I still had about 45 minutes till I had to go to the park, so I sipped away at my drink playing Temple Run 2 on my phone.

About 23 minutes later I have finished my drink, so I decided just find my way to the park now and just wait. I got up and at the same time the gentlemen at the table got up after me.

Logan wasn't there, so it was just me and them. My brain told my feet to increase their speed majorly, so they some what flied out the door and into my car, I didn't even wait to put on my seatbelt before I sped off. Once I got to the light and have stopped I put on my seatbelt, and looking behind me to see a black Range Rover. I automatically knew who it was.

Casey and his crew.

I guess that I knew that, they would come after me at one point but I never would have guessed it would be this soon.

Now that I think about it the day I was acquainted with Tom's presence at the park, why didn't he take me and get this over with? Or maybe they are following me to protect me without actually taking me?

All of my theories rush out of my head, when I reach the park and see the person smack-dad in the middle of it. Just perfectly a spot under a tree opened, and it was the most beautiful tree that I have ever seen.

A tree that looked perfectly fine and had flowers blooming off of the tree, but in the inside I knew that it was breaking.

I jumped out of the car, and saw not a lot of people were at the park. Perfect. Now I can settle this here and now and in peace. With every step I took to reach my destination my blood would boil until it was so hot it was steaming.

At the last second the person turned around before I smashed my fist into her face, just losing it.

Lauren dropped down on the ground, pushing herself to get up. Her body sat up and screamed at me "WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I DID NOTHING TO YOU!"

I smirked, laughing under my breath "Oh, sweetie. You think you didn't do anything wrong?" Laughing dryly

"Tell me if you think there is anything wrong with what I am saying. This slut of a girl sleeping with my..... MY boyfriend. The girl telling me to stay away from him at the beginning, and what does she do?! Not listening to her own advise and sleeps with him. Now is there anything wrong with this?"

She looked at me and stayed quiet, her nose blood streaming down her face. I smirked pulling her off of the ground and pushing her against the tree, her back smacking on it.

"Now I asked you, do you see anything wrong with that!" Lauren shook her head, nodding yes and replied

"Chelsea, Im sorry for doing that to you." Coughing at the end. I finally dropped her to the ground saying my last words to her

"You are a spineless bitch, and if you ever...... And I mean EVER come around me again, I will do a lot more damage than this." Looking at her one more time before heading off to my car, seeing that no longer in the black Range Rover is gone.

Sighing to myself before unlocking the driver door, hopping in and buckling myself up while turning the car on. Before I could drive off a voice whispered in my ear repeating

"It's not over yet."