Chapter 15

Casey's POV

"Casey will you come over for a second?" Jake whispered/shouted.

I looked down at the watch on my wrist, looking back up at him and grumpily stomped my way over there.

"What, do you want Jake. I swear if you talk about the scene between Chelsea and I, I will take my gun out of my belt and shoot you in the knee. Watching you suffer each and every step."

Jake's eyes stared straight into mine "No, Casey this is mor-"

Ding Dong

"We'll talk later."

I walked straight into the living room seeing Chelsea standing there, so I slowly slipped my arm around her waist pulling her towards the door. My parents were hugging my sister, and this girl behind them was standing there awkwardly texting on her phone.

Mom gasped and looked angrily at Chelsea "Well, who is this?"

Walking up closer to her bring Chelsea with me "Mom, this is Kelsey my girlfriend."

Chelsea put her hand out for her to shake "Nice to meet you Mrs. Johnson!" She said all perky.

My mom looked at her hand in pure disgust, I was about to say something before Megan said

"Well, umm mom, dad, and Gabriella lets go into the kitchen so we can eat lunch." Mother can never approve what I do, sometimes I wish she would just go away.

Gabriella's POV

Walking behind the Johnson's, my feet guided me towards the kitchen. Honestly, I hardly know them, all I have seen was Megan once and not even for five minutes. The only reason that I am here is because my parents decided to go on vacation without me so I got stuck with them.

They are some of the most snobbish people I have ever met, I think the only reason why Mrs. Johnson was repulsed by Chelsea's hand was because they weren't from the same "class" does that even make sense.

Everyone sat down and everyone started having a conversation. I was looking around the table and I saw that Tom was picking at his food, but I could also see Chelsea doing the same thing. Ever since I have stepped in this house it has felt weird. I wonder what goes on in this household, just by stepping into it you could feel the tension in the air.

I think that I am going to do anything that it takes to find out whatever happens in this household, and something tells me that it won't be very long before I find out the...Truth

Chelsea's POV

The whole table was chattering away going into their own conversations, but all I could think about was my family and for some weird reason the storm was completely on my mind. I don't even have any clue was it was, it always snows before Christmas in England but this one seems....... Different.

I try to shake it off but I just can't, I looked over at the new girl at the table, I believe her name was Gabriella. Yeah, that was her name. She seemed to be staring off into space, everyone else was acting normal as always, expect Tom. Is something bothering him, I might have to talk to him about it later, but for right now I decided to use the restroom. I whispered to Casey.....

"I'll be right back" I told him.

He turned back over to me "Where are you going to go?"

"Just to the restroom."

He thought for a second and shook his head yes. I got up from my spot at the table and walked to the farthest bathroom away from the kitchen just letting my my wander to every place in my brain.

I finally reached the bathroom, opening the door and locking it behind me. Turning on the cold and hot water making a nice mixture at the sink I splashed water on my cheeks just to calm myself down, while taking a few deep breaths.

I turned the sink off about to walk out the door but something made my attention go somewhere.

The trash can.

I brought my feet slowly over there, and got down on my knees. I picked up something that would change someones life forever. This thing shocked me, what I picked up was a

Pregnancy test, which was positive.

I know that I am not pregnant based on the fact that I am a virgin, I am on my period, and well I have never taken a pregnancy test. That would only means that Megan is pregnant. Quickly placing the test back into the trashcan, I rushed back into the kitchen and sat back down acting like nothing was..............