Chapter 12

The car ride home was made in complete silence. Toms eyes were staring at the road, his knuckles turning white from the grip he has on the steering wheel. If Tom was mad at me, all of the other boys must be mad too. Especially, Megan. The thing that I did to her in the market was unforgivable, I understand if she doesn't forgive me. Toms black Jeep Commander tires came to a stop at a stop sign,

Casey was texting on his phone, with a scowl on his face. I kept my eyes on this face, until he looked into my brown boring eyes.

"What!" Casey's words splitting out of his mouth.

"Its just that you had a scowl on your face, and I was wondering what was wrong."

He sighed "Well, my parents never approve of anything I do. Don't get me wrong I do love them, but ever since I turned 15 where I could start driving and started high school they started acting different towards me. We would get in more arguments than I can even count." Looking back at his phone.

"Look Im not going to act like I know what you are going through, because my mom and dad never acted like that with me. Im going to say though, if you ever need someone to talk to Im here." Smiling at him. I think that this is the first time that I have ever smiled at Casey.

He brought his face up, and looked at me. The words that I thought that I never thought that I would hear, were the words:

Thanks

I think that I have gotten through to the Casey Johnson. Maybe, from now on I will see this new Casey that is actually a decent human being instead of seeing this guy that hurts people for not doing what he says. His new behavior might actually make me want to stay with him, and not try to run away or misbehave. The rest of the car ride, didn't have as much tension as before. The midnight black Jeep rolled its way up to the house, and it came to a stop. Tom got out of the car and opened the door for Casey and I, which he pulled me out of the car pushing me into the house.

I saw Megan and James sitting on the couch, with James tapping up her hand, while Reece was sitting next to her holding her other hand. Their looks were written with anger, hurt, confusion, and even misery. Casey pushed me down this hallway, leading down to a case of stairs. The spiral stairs that went down, lead down to the basement. This is where we went when he was shot in the chest, but there were still the four other rooms that I didn't know what was in. Walking right in front of me he unlocked the middle door and pulled me in with him.

Lights automatically turned on, I could see what was a torture room.

"Just because we had a moment in the car, doesn't mean you don't get to be punished." The voice across the room picking something up said.

I swallowed the lump of fear that was stuck in my throat and looked what was in Casey's hand. A paddle. Is he going to spank me with a paddle? He grabbed my arm dragging me over to a table, and he pulled down my pants just leaving my underwear on.

"Next time this happens, you would be getting a harsher punishment than the little old paddle." Casey whispered close to my ear.

He swung the paddle up high into the air, and struck my butt with quite force. A scream pushed out of my lips, and I tried to grab my butt because I was in so much pain, but Casey pushed them back down. I cried "Casey, please stop." Sobs escaping from my mouth.

"Sorry babe, you have to learn a lesson. Hopefully, this will make you realize that you are mine." Casey said while hitting my butt again. This continued about eight more times, and then it suddenly stopped. I fell to the ground on my side and just cried, with Casey breathing in and out quite loudly. I heard his footsteps walk away from me and the door shut, with me trying to pull myself up off of the ground. I couldn't it just hurt so bad, the door opened again and Casey threw sweatpants at me.

"Here put these on." Him helping me off of the ground. Pulling them up slowly, and carefully bringing them over my butt.

My feet were suddenly lifted off of the ground, and before I knew it I was in Casey's arms. We walked upstairs to the living room, and everyone was looking at me. I decided to hide my face in Casey's chest because I was so embarrassed. He kept on walking up another case of stairs, which he stopped and opened a door, and then a bed soon came into contact with my body. Feet scattered away from the bed, and through a door. Closing it behind him. Left to be with my thoughts, all I could think was........

Why did this happen to me?