Chapter 8

Chelsea's POV:

I woke up to the sound of rain still hitting the roof and the windows. I rolled out of bed, not seeing my friend Megan laying in the bed. I sleepily walked into Casey's and I room, and put on some of my favorite yoga shorts and a shirt that I grabbed from Megan's closet. I peeked my head out of the door, which it was unusually quiet. I made my way down the stairs and looked around the living room.

No one was there, so I made my feet go into the kitchen. There was no one in there either. This is my time to escape I tip-toed to the door and put my shoes on, and when I was about to open the door someone grabbed my shoulder.

I froze under their grip, slowly bringing my head around to look at them. My eyes were connected with the one and only Charlie Jones. He just came me a smug look. "Where do you think you were going?"

I gave him a nervous laugh "Haha, nowhere." I opened the door "Just making sure your front door works."

He just looked at me with a smile on his face "Look, I won't tell anyone this time but if I catch you again, Im going to have to tell Casey. So, I suggest that you don't try to escape again babe. Anyway, I came to find you because Casey wants to see you."

"Why does Casey want to see me?" I asked Charlie kind of scared.

I guess that he sensed that I was scared "Don't worry he can't even get out of bed. You'll be fine."

I swallowed a lump that was in my throat "If you say so."

We started walking to wherever Casey was staying at. Charlie led me down this staircase leading us into the basement. When we got into the basement there were five doors, which Im guessing goes to different places. The first door was kind of open, so we both walked into it. I saw Tom standing by Casey's bed, writing something down in a notebook. Charlie cleared his throat causing everyone to look at us.

Casey coughed "Everyone leave."

I started to scramble out the door. Casey's chuckle stopped me in my tracks. "Not you darling."

To, shut the door and left me standing right by it.

"Come closer, to me." Casey said weakly.

I made my way towards the bed, but stopped when I was standing right by him.

"Come lay with me, I don't bite." He growled through his teeth, while scooting over.

I laid down awkwardly cuddling up to Casey.

"Look princess, I know that I am really hard to handle sometimes but I act that way so I won't lose you." Casey looked at me with compassion in his eyes.

That totally knocked me off guard. The man that England is scared of, even some of his friends are scared of him. The guy that has killed people but no one does anything because they are to scared of him.

Anyway, I just gave him the words that he wanted to hear.

"I will never leave you Casey"