🍋 Jealous!Bakugou x Reader|MINE

So I created your character with a quirk if you don't like it then you can use your imagination and think of something else
Your quirk: Bubble
Allows the user to create impenetrable bubble shields that can only be broken by a quirk cancelation quirk.
Weakness: Only lasts for 5 seconds at a time
The users eyes are the color of the Bubbles (Pick your color hehe)

Weakness: Only lasts for 5 seconds at a timeThe users eyes are the color of the Bubbles (Pick your color hehe)

This is your outfit btw, sorry it's ugly I drew it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Y/N) POV

  Currently I was on a mission planned out by Mr. Aizawa, the mission is similar as to what All Might made us do the first day. We were in groups of two and our mission was to recover a bag that was shaped like a person and weighed as much as a person. My partner is Sero and our plan is for us to run into the building, using my bubbles to shield from attacks while Sero uses his tape to carry the bag out. The enemy team was Bakugo and Hatsume who had just transferred from the Support Class. We both knew well that she had probably set up traps and walked in the building cautiously.

Bakugo POV

I paced around back and fourth infront of that stupid grease monkey and the bag of sand that we are supposed to protect. Plus the fact that (Y/N) is on the other team, God she's adorable. Her outfit fits her perfect body amazingly. Hatsune looked at me "Thinking about (Y/N) aren'tcha?" I faced her, feeling my face heat up. "No I'm not you Octopus Haired lady! Get away from me!" My hands exploded in anger. She giggles and runs to the other door we have to protect. I concluded that it was taking (Y/N) too long so I went to go check on her.

  As soon as I found her, Sero and her had just gotten through a couple of traps and her outfit was ripped around her thighs and chest. I licked my lips looking at her beautiful figure. What I would give to wreck her innocent, childlike attitude. Then I noticed Sero talking to her and looking at her a little too closely. I decided to listen in.
"Hey (Y/N) you know, you're pretty hot in that outfit" He had said and had her pressed against the wall. (Y/N) had an uncomfortable look on her face. "U-umm.. thanks?" She stuttered in her adorable voice. Sero reached and grabbed her ass, threw her helmet off and tried to kiss her.

  That's when I had enough and I rushed out and threw Sero on the ground. My heel landed on his ankle, causing a loud and sickening crack to come from it. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TRY TOUCHING HER AGAIN!" I landed a blow to his ribs and scooped up (Y/N) in my arms and ran away from the area with her.

(Y/N) POV

After me and Sero got throught the first few traps, my uniform was ripped in embarrassing places and before I could react he had me pressed against the wall. "Hey (Y/N) you know, you're pretty hot in that outfit" he said with a lustful look in his eyes. I squirmed out of uncertainty. "U-umm, thanks I guess.." I looked away from him. Then I felt his hand grip my ads roughly causing me to gasp, he took my helmet off and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away with my eyes closed. A force lifted him away from me on the ground. I opened my eyes to see Bakugo, furious and looking down at Sero. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TRY TOUCHING HER AGAIN!" He growled at him and kicked him swiftly in his ribs. I saw him look at me and then he picked me up in his arms and ran away from the scene.