🍡🍚🍋 Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader

My favourite little birb baby! I want to see my little boy! HERE HE COMES!
-
(Same concept as the previous two, SFW first then NSFW)

SFW

•He didn't confess to you first, neither did you, it was actually Dark Shadows fault that you two are in a relationship.

•You and him were simply eating lunch one day, Shouji with you both. You not knowing, Shouji whispered to Tokoyami "Are you going to tell her?" Tokoyami's feathers fluffed up and he opened his beak to reply but was interrupted by a high pitched masculine voice.

•"IF YOU WONT TELL HER THEN I'LL TELL HER!" Dark Shadow turned towards me "TOKOYAMI HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU, EVERY MORNING HE STARTS THE DAY BY TALKING ABOUT YOU TO SHOUJI OR I, ITS APART OF HIS ROUTINE!"

•"D-DARK SHADOW!" Tokoyami yelled as the quirk retreated. You were blushing heavily, wondering if it was true or not, you, of course had a crush on him as well, you crossed you fingers, hoping that what Dark Shadow say was true.

•"T-Tokoyami? Is what he said true?" He looked away from me "Yes.. it's true, I'm sorry to disturb you-" You shook your head "Tokoyami! I like you too!" You giggled and he looked at you with a baffled face. That face soon turned into a smile

•"Really? Are you sure (Y/N)?" You nodded your head. "I'm positive!" He smiled and pulled you into a hug. "I guess it's official then, I love you (Y/N)"

•He was surprisingly collected, he was just so amazed about how someone like you could like him, especially with his appearance. I guess you could say he spoils you when it comes to giving you attention, except in public he won't full on kiss you, but he will definitely hold your hand or hug you.

•In the privacy of his dorm or yours, he will snuggle you to death, his arms around your body as you sit bridal style in his lap, you running your fingers through his feathers as he pressed his beak against your head, in replacement of a kiss.

•When you two kiss, he can only really truly miss you mouth to mouth because of his beak, you both have to til your heads the correct way for the two opening to press against eachother but you two managed with practice.

•He loves to make you flustered by calling you sweet names are coming up with cheesy poems about his love for you, and you absolutely adored it.

•You both think to yourselves 'How did I end up with such an amazing bf/gf?' but go with the flow, learning new things along the journey of you twos relationship.

•He is very insecure about his looks because he can't properly kiss you, but you assure him that he's okay and you love his little pecks.

•Sometimes Dark Shadow will try to be flirtatious with you, which makes Tokoyami jealous.

•He will never admit it, but Tokoyami gets jealous very easily.

NSFW AHEAD REE

When Tokoyami sees someone else try to flirt with you, he will get very jealous and hold you until you guys get home, that's where he fucks the daylight out of you, and leaves marks in places that ONLY he will be able to see.

•Dominant as ALL hell. Ever so rarely will he let you top, and be able to control how bad he wants to lay you down and fuck you untill you can't walk.

•Sensitive about giving oral, he will use his tongue mostly, it still feels amazing to you tho, he just doesn't realize it.

•Loves to receive oral, it makes him so aroused when he looks down and sees your blushing face, sucking him off. It gives him a rush of adrenaline that can last for 2 or even 3 rounds.

•Not a very kinky guy, but if you want to try out something he's all for it, he just doesn't want anything that will hurt you (Gun play, Knife play, Wax play etc.)

•As vanilla as he is, he's very skilled, sometimes your hazy mind wonders where he's learned his talents when his skilled fingers are making you orgasm.

•Truth be told, he's researched into 'How to pleasure a woman with your hands' and he's learned so many tricks with his hands that you didn't even know existed or could feel this good.

•He definitely makes up for his lack of lips with his quick fingers. He knows the difference between giving you a pleasureful night and stuffing the Thanksgiving Turkey.

•Despite being kind of Vanilla, he loves to see you in gothic Lingere, coming home from a long and tiring day at school to see you strip down to the Lingere set you know he loves, it gives his life.

•His favourite position is doggy style, a close second is missionary. He likes that he can touch you in spots, without you knowing it, he can also hit your deeper and more sensitive spots inside you.

•He also loves missionary because he can see you, and also 'kiss' you in his own unique way.

•He can leave marks with his beak by nipping at your skin, making you breathe deeply.

•Whenever you come home sad or tired, he will make up for it by fingering you until you cum multiple times.

•You love his low voice and when he dirty talks to you, telling you what he's going to do to you. It makes him feel dominant when he sees the happy and excited look on your face.

•Begging for him to fuck you will instantly make him hard, especially when you get down on your knees and plead.

•He has one kink though, CNC (Consensual non Consensual *basically Consented rape) and it drives you insane.

•He will force you against a wall or bed and tear off your clothes, all while you beg for him to stop. It makes him want to pound into you harder.

•Hes very gentle when it comes to aftercare, usually making sure you're okay and quickly cleaning before cuddling and laying down, or watching a movie together.