Chapter 3

(Smut Warning)

As things were settling back to normal Becky was back on the road, Luke got life without the possibility of parole, and Becky and Colby continued to fall more in love with each passing day. One day while practicing a spot Becky landed wrong on her ankle and rolled it. She went down and just grasped her ankle while crying. Colby makes a mad dash for the ring dropping his coffee in the process and jumps in and cradles Becky while medical staff look at her ankle.

Colby: Hey look at me. Just keep those gorgeous brown eyes on me and breathe. I got you. If they hurt you I will kick their ass for you.

Becky giggled and just looked and Colby who leaned down and kissed her. When the medical staff finished evaluating her ankle the said its a sprain but to be sure she needed to go to the hospital to be x-rayed to be sure it wasn't broken. They get to the hospital and she is taken back to x-ray.

Colby: Hurry back.

Becky: I love you.

Colby: I love you too.

Becky went back for x-rays and it showed no broken bones just a sprain. She was wheeled back and told to be on crutches. After 3 days start trying to put weight on it a little a the time. They get back to the hotel and Becky turns and catches Colby by surprise with a kiss and she wraps her legs around his waist and he deepens the kiss and then he pulls off his shirt and hers too. He then starts moving his hands south until she stops him.

Becky: Colby if we do this than you need to know that I wanted you to be my first. I love you so much.

Colby: Becky, I would have been honored and i love you too.

Becky hops down on one foot sits on the bed still not wearing a shirt and she takes her own jeans off and then hops back into his arms and resumes kissing him. He grabs her ass which makes her moan against his lips and their tongues battle for dominance which he wins of course and then she melts into him as he lays her on the bed and takes his jeans off too and the climbs on top of her. She flips them to where she is straddling him and she starts moving her hips over his arousal and he groans as she does. Then he starts sucking on her neck which has her moaning like crazy.

Becky: Oh... Colby no marks. Please I don't need to explain how I got a hickey to Hunter when he asks about tomorrow.

Colby: Fine.

They slip under the covers as the rest of their clothes hit the floor and Colby grabs a condom and puts it on.

Colby: Becky are you sure about this. I don't wanna rush-

Becky cuts him off with a kiss.

Becky: Please I want you.

With that he thrusts in her and he starts off slow to get her comfortable with the feeling and then speeds up and the room is filled with her moans.

Becky: Oh.... Yes.... Right there..... Oh... God... I'm gonna-

Before she can finish her sentence she comes so hard that she melts into the bed he isnt too far behind her as he thrusts in her a few more times he too comes and he gets up and discards the condom and puts his boxers back on and climbs back into bed.

Becky: That was amazing. Colby Daniel you are the love of my life.

Colby: That was. Becky you are the love my life.

The cuddle and fall asleep within minutes