Chapter 10

The past number of weeks, since Colby and Becky declared their love for each other, as Colby and Becky were walking through they couldn't help but notice Hunter and Steph acting particularly different like they were trying to keep straight faces and failing miserably. Colby finally had enough and pulled them aside.

Colby: Hunter, Setph why do you keep acting strange trying not to laugh when me and/or Becky are around?

They both look at each other.

Hunter: A few weeks back after Becky's altercation with Mercedes and Pam and you two walked back to your locker room weeeeeelllllll. When you apparently called us. Either you sat on your phone or something but uhhh we heard everything. Ashley walked and went to hang it up but instead she kinda wanted to hear it because she really doesn't trust you considering what happened a few years back. So she listened and well it got pretty funny and she was going to find you and and everything.

As if on cue Ashley and Becky are walking towards them. Ashley immediately hugs Colby and Becky gives him a soft smile.

Colby: Blondie, what was that for.

Ashley: Because I see it now. You really do love Becky and that's all I wanted to know. Is if you truly care about her. Knowing you do is just what I needed to be able to trust you not to break her heart. Thank you.

Colby: Thanks Blondie. I will say this I have never felt this way about anyone. Ash, she is my future, my forever.

Just then a woman walks up to them and Colby immediately recognized the voice. It's Leighla.

Leighla: Ouch. That's a low blow, Colby.

Colby: A low blow?! You nearly got me fired!

Ashley: Bitch your best bet is to get the hell up out of here.

Leighla: I can't do that. Colby has something that belongs to me.

She holds up a picture of Kevin and Colby's eyes get wide.

Colby: No, I adopted Kevin I signed the adoption papers and took care of him while you were in Jamaica on your vacation.

Colby always had a folder labelled "Adoption papers for Kevin" im case Leighla wanted to try and take Kevin from him.

Leighla: See you in court. Kevin is mine. And tell your little slut that if she messes with me I will drop her where she stands.

Not even 3 seconds later Leighla was picking her ass up off the floor.

Becky: I'm sorry, Bitch. Didn't you say you would drop me where I stand? Next time don't be such a bitch and WE will see you in court.

Leighla: This doesn't concern you.

Becky: Actually it does when I am his fiancee.

She holds her hand up showing the ring.

Becky: In case your wondering, custom made.

Leighla: What?! You got her a custom made ring but I had to buy my own ring?!

Colby: Exactly I never even proposed to you. You just went got a ring with my credit card and put it on your finger. I didnt have the heart to tell you I was in love with someone else.

Leighla slaps him and storms off and Becky pulls him into a hug.

Becky: I am so sorry, baby. I don't wanna lose Kevin. I have grown to love him so much.

Colby: He loves you too. He usually sleeping in your lap instead of mine now. He loves when you rub belly. We aren't gonna lose him.

They get home and the first thing Becky does is get Kevin's leash and she and Colby walk him and everything. When they get back Becky immediately picks Kevin and jusy holds him close. She always loved pugs but Colby's little dog just melted her heart. She grew to love Kevin and Kevin always slept on Becky's side of the bed and always followed Becky. At some points Colby thought Kevin loved Becky more than him. He would laugh as Becky and Kevin played with his toys and played fetch and judt watched Becky interact with Kevin. She always had an infectious smile on her face when she played with Kevin. Becky hoped the judge would see that Kevin is very loved and taken care of. While they are on the road 4 days a week Colby's mom helped take care of him. Becky even got Kevin some Christmas presents and put them under the tree for him. Colby thought it was so cute and dorky.