Chapter 7

Survivor Series.

Becky had to fight in a grueling triple threat match against Shayna and Pam (Bayley) tonight while Colby would lead Raw in to the 5 on 5 on 5 elimination tag match. The original plan was for Bray, the universal champion, vs Brock, the wwe champion, vs Adam Cole, the NXT world champion. But Hunter and Regal got Adam out of the match by putting Bray and Brock in title defenses against Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio respectively, and Adam against the winner of a triple threat from Takeover War Games the night before. So now it is Adam vs Pete Dunne, Brock vs Rey, and Bray vs Daniel. Becky comes out of her locker room in her turtleneck tank top gear this also had Colby's NXT design and she happened to see Colby's gear. It had a little homage to her on his gear pants.

 It had a little homage to her on his gear pants

She saw that down his left leg. For some reason she just chuckled and he turned around.

Becky: I guess we are taking each other out there tonight during our matches.

The men's elimination match was before the women's title triple threat match so it would be Colby, Ricochet, Randy, Drew, and Kevin. Unfortunately Colby would be eliminated last from team Raw and Smackdown would go on to win. Colby sat in the locker with his head in his hands.

Colby to himself: I failed my team and brand.

Becky came out in her gear and saw Colby just falling apart. It broke heart. He gjves his everything to Raw and the fans hate him.

Becky: Baby?

He looks up and sees Becky.

Colby: Hey, gorgeous.

He forces a smile but Becky can see right through it and sits in his lap.

Becky: Baby, are you ok?

Colby: Yeah I am fine.

Becky: You're lying. Baby I wanna help but I can't if you don't talk to me.

Colby: I am letting everyone down. I can't do anything right. I mean the fans hate me. Management isnt to fond of me. I don't see how you love me.

Becky felt tears trickle down her face. Her heart broke for him. If only he knew how much I love him she thought. She wiped her tears and cupped his face to where he could see directly into her eyes. She kissed him and at first it was soft and sweet then Becky deepened it and when she pulled away he was out of breath. She pulled him into a tight hug she didn't want to let go she wanted to just sit there and hold him forever.

Becky: I know why I love you.

Colby: Why? Why do you love me? Cause for the life of me I can't figure why you would fall for someone like me.

Becky: Do you want the short answer or the incredibly detailed that will take me nearly a lifetime to explain which will probably not make fans happy cause I will miss my match?