Chapter 6

Rhea, Mia, Tegan had made their entrances after Shayna, Kay Lee Ray, Jessamyn, and Mirina. No one but Rhea's team and Regal knew about Candice's replacement. It wasn't until Becky's music hit that even Colby was nearly choking on his water in shock. He looked over and saw her getting ready to make her entrance she looked back at him and winked. He knew that look better than anyone she gave Regal this idea. He just stood there shaking his head thinking I feel bad for Shayna's team. Becky, Tegan, and Mia will be in the cage while Rhea starts for her team and Mirina, Jessamyn and Kay Lee will be in the cage while Shayna starts for her team.

They start the match by grabbing weapons and Shayna gets the upper hand but not for long the crowd begins ti count down from 10 and then the light dances back in forth between the two teams and its Rhea's that is released first and Shayna falls prey to the 4 on 1 attack of course no one can go for pin falls or submissions yet. They take turns delivering their finishers. Of course their beat down of Shayna is cut pretty short by Shayna's team being released and they make their way to the ring as fast as they can. Then it turns into an all out brawl Becky tries to go for a pinfall on Shayna but Mirina broke it up then she got and idea. She told Rhea to take Kay Lee, Tegan to take Jessamyn, and Mia to take Mirina and she would take care of Shayna while the three women worked that strategy Becky managed to superkick Shayna and then Curb Stomped her and went for the pin. 1.....2.....3. Becky, Rhea, Tegan, and Mia did it they won the first ever Women's War Games match.

Becky got backstage and immediately ran into Colby's arms and just hugged him tightly.

Colby: You did amazing, Gorgeous. You made history again. You were hot out there. By the way thanks for the homage in your gear and the stomp.

Becky was blushing so hard. Colby tilted her chin up and kisses her just as they did the IIconnics walked by.

Billie and Peyton: Awwwwwww.

The pulled away laughing and smiling.

Becky: Really ladies must you always do that?

Billie: Yeah. You guys are cute together.

Becky: Peyton how are you and Shawn doing?

Peyton: Well if you hadn't noticed....

Peyton turns to the side revealing her belly. She is pregnant.

Becky: Wow congrats Peyton.

Peyton: Thanks we are having a girl. Her name will be Becky after our favorite Irish lass kicker.

Becky: I am so honored. We gotta go bya ladies.

Billie and Peyton: Bye.

Rhea walks by with towel around her neck and fist bumps Becky

Rhea: Thanks for the help out there, Irish. We so needed you after Candice went down with an injury.

Becky: Anytime, ladies.

Becky turns back to Colby and just wraps her arns around him and just breathes in deeply just smelling his cologne and hearing his heartbeat she relaxes and soon starts feeling tired.

Colby: Don't fall asleep on me, Irish.

Becky: Sorry Love. I am just so tired and you are making me more sleepy.

He picks her up bridal style and carried her to the car and had Claudio (Cesaro) bring her bags from her locker room. He buckled her seatbelt and him and Claudio got her bags put into the back of the car. As soon as he got in and got his seatbelt fastened and leaned on the armrest and kissed her temple she clung to his arm and slept like that until they got back to Colby's house. He got his arm free and picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs aroumd his waist. Luckily for him the master bedroom is on the ground floor he carried her to his room and undid the covers and laid her down and kissed her cheek. Then went to get her bags and lock the car and front door when he came back she was not in the bed.