Chapter 13

Previously on I Give You My Heart: Becky found out she is 8 weeks pregnant and she didn't get a good reaction from Colby instead she got a rather shocking reaction when he walked out on her. She sent him text messages and begged him to come home. Long story short she locked him out and invited Lexi, Adrienne, Leah, Ashley, Mercy, and Pam over for a sleep over when someone knocked on the door. (A/N Adrienne is Ember Moon and Leah is Carmella.)

Back to the present.

Becky answered the door and much to her shock it was Colby standing there with roses and mint chocolate and a huge dorky grin on his face that even Becky stay mad at. She took the roses and chocolate and before she could think he kissed her of course she didn't know how to react for half a second she was shocked but let herself melt into the kiss.

Colby: I'm so sorry baby. I don't know what came over me to leave and walk on you and you have every right to sic Ashley on my ass.

Becky: Still debating that cause her and the girls are in the living room right now.

Colby: So that explains why there are like 3 extra cars in the driveway.

Becky laughs at his dorkiness.

Becky: I'm dating a fucking dorky man child.

Ashley(from the living room): Tried to tell you months ago. But you are stubborn as hell.

Becky: Look who is fucking talking Blondie, at least I didn't keep stopping and going on a flashing red light or forget the term for Cemetery.

Colby: I'm sorry what?

Becky: Yeah she did that a few years ago on the way to the PC and there was a flashing red light and she kept stopping and going. It was horrible but funny then I take over driving from there and we pass a cemetery and she calls it a-

Ashley: Headstone patch.

Colby: What the fuck is a headstone patch?

Everyone is laughing at this point.

Becky: Fuck if I know.

Colby: Hey Ash its called a cemetery not a headstone patch.

Ashley: Oh fuck you both.

Becky: Did that 8 weeks ago and got knocked up.

Lexi: Hahahaha. That was good Quinn.

Adrienne: Really good.

Pam: Just out of curiosity what's gonna happen with work now that you're knocked up?

Becky: I would have to relinquish the title and my next for champion is Mercy. I have told Hunter to let you have a better run this time.

Mercy: Thanks boo. I owe you one.

Becky: Ok, I think that's enough fun for one night time for bed we have 5 guest rooms with queen size beds so yall can figure out the sleeping arrangement. Good night.

Colby walks up to bed with Becky and the instantly fall asleep upon climbing into bed into each other's arms. The girls figured out an arrangement that worked.

Pam didn't to be in the room next to Mercy who didn't want to be next to Lexi who didn't want to be next to Ashley who didn't want to be next to Adrienne who didnt want to be next to Pam.
So the order was:
Room 1. Pam
Room 2. Ashley
Room 3. Mercy
Room 4. Adrienne
Room 5. Lexi