Chapter 12

After successful gaining completely custody of Kevin Becky and Colby came home and had victory sex. Becky and Colby didn't think they could be any happier. 2 months after the court date Becky woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy. She made herself some tea and toast but couldnt keep it down. Colby woke to Becky's vomiting and goes to check on her and out instinct he holds her hair back.

Colby: Sick again that's the 5th time this week.

Becky: Lemme check something, get out for a second.

Colby: Babe, I have seen you naked, in the shower, and using the bathroom do you not think I haven't seen every beautiful inch of you.

Becky: First very funny and second very smooth.

Becky pulls out 5 pregnancy tests and takes all of them. And sits them on the counter while Colby is wondering what she is doing. He sits on the bed and she comes out of the bathroom.

Becky: So I found the answer to our problem here.

Colby: Ok I'll bite why have you been sick every day this week?

Becky hands him all five positive pregnancy tests and he face drops.

Colby: What no, there is no way. We used protection and you're on the pill. I'm not ready to be a dad.

Becky: I'm pregnant and according to the tests I'm 8 weeks.

Colby instead of responding walks out of the bedroom down the stairs and out the front door and slams it on his way out.

Becky texts him.

Becky called Ashley, Mercy, Pam, Leah, Lexi, and Adrienne for a sleepover girls night in

Becky called Ashley, Mercy, Pam, Leah, Lexi, and Adrienne for a sleepover girls night in. Ashley arrived first and immediately hugged her best friend.

Becky: Why would he just leave me with our child? I thought he loved me. I thought he was future.

Ashley: Want me to kick his ass? Cause you know I will.

Becky chuckled the other girls arrived soon after Ashley did. Ashley already told them no drinking because of Becky's pregnancy and then there was a knock at the door.......