Kamado-kun and Fuyusaki-san

The cultivator took off her sandals off along with the young demon. As they both stepped in, Fuyusaki already turned into the kitchen. Y/N just looked around the mansion. Its almost like the Ubuyashiki household but smaller and a bit western-styled judging by the furniture around the room.

She opened a sliding door which lead to a porch and garden. The garden is small it only had a simple koi pond and a few spider lilies bloom. She looked down at the red plant with a empty look.

I heard that father were looking for spider lilies. He said the type that grants him immortality.

"I heard you already master swordsmanship right?" The blonde elder asked from afar. Y/N turned around and went back inside.

"Yes" Y/N flatly replied

"What breath form?" Okano asked again as she sets up the cooking utensils.

"Moon" Y/N replied as she took inside to the dining room.

The demon sat at a tatami mat as she waits for the food to be served. Fuyusaki slowed down when the young demon mentioned her breath form.

Moon..i see. You must be the second user then...

"What do you like more? Salmon or trout?"

"I don't care" 

This girl kept putting me down. its alright, don't expect much from her Okano.

"How are you so strong? Your blade there isn't even a nichirin blade and you must've killed demons with it." Fuyusaki mentioned. The blade just leaned on the corner. The blade is stained with demon blood giving an unnerving smell.

"Hmm

"hey, since your being the quiet one here, why wont you be the one asking questions?" Fuyusaki offered.

Y/N stayed silent but asked anyways.

"What are you?" Y/N started.

"I'm a cultivator. I used to be the light hashira. Sadly i retired due to injury"

"How old are you? When did you became a hashira?"

"Hey, its really rude to ask a woman about her age~" Fuyusaki pouted from behind her mask. Y/N just glared in annoyance.

"Alright then. I am 34 years old. I became a hashira at 19 and retire at 32."

That's a long time. This woman not only she is the former light hashira, but she might be the former strongest hashira. Judging by the years.

"How did you retire?"

"I was battling an upper kizuki. By his number, he must be the first rank. I got half blind because of him..."

she is talking about Kokushibo-san...Indeed Kokushibo-san is really strong.

"He was my teacher"

Fuyusaki perked up when the young demon mentioned about the first rank upper moon.

"He taught me all about swordsmanship...I would always go home injured or filled with blisters. Ironically he is the only one who treated my wounds. We would always train endlessly again and again and would stop if i break down or if i have to go back to my human family. Neither my mother or sister even notice my bruises...They only notice my stress"

Fuyusaki finished cooking and served them onto the table. She sat down and continue to listen to the young demon.

"This all just for me being his successor...I was born as a demon. Father's blood is already flowing in me ever since i was just a weak infant. I could never forget the days i became a mindless rampaging monster craving for human flesh. No one except my father knew...Everyday i always go to see Kokushibo. I would always stay in my room feeling regretful"