Back To Tokyo (and memes)

Before this chapter starts, I just want to inform you all to stay safe and healthy!
wash your hands daily, stay at home and stay safe!♡

Before this chapter starts, I just want to inform you all to stay safe and healthy!wash your hands daily, stay at home and stay safe!♡

Sideways terribly drawn Hina Hope's for your safety♡

Decades ago, lived a man. A man with a special talent on creating dolls. His creations attracts women and children. Because of that, his hard work payed off and he became successful immediately. His riches are his payment of hard work.

The man is also considered to be the most attractive man in the town. His soft and beautiful face charmed a horde of women to his mansion begging to be his wife.

One night, a furious husband noticed how his wife is getting charmed by the young man and assassinated him in his mansion.

That night, lies the doll maker in his death. He is prepared for heaven's embrace and guide him to his after life. But instead of an angel, his empty eyes met a taller unknown figure towering him.

Out of all the women who gawked over me, this man caught my interest.

A man with a luscious tuxedo and a white coat that hung over his built body with his long and wavy hair tied in a simple ponytail.

His eyes are menacing and terrifying that sends the viewers begging on their knees for mercy.

"You poor and pathetic thing..." His voice icy and cold that shivers bones.

"Let me help you and you'll shall continue on living." He lend out one of his arms and clutched his fist hard enough until crimson liquid flowed out in his fingers.

After that, the younger man felt no more pain anymore. But extreme hunger an unknown power that slowly kills him in the inside.

"If you are able to prove yourself worthy for me then I'll reward you more with my blood" His venomous voice trailed.

He did. He indeed proved himself worthy enough just so he can see the mysterious and interesting man again. Day by day, he lost his humanity. Night by night, he hunts down his prey of children and women.

He enjoys them begging for his mercy and he toys with them until they break down and thus, devouring them piece by piece. Oh, the taste of youth and beauty is so lustrous that makes him hungry for more and more. It drives him mad that he is no longer considered somebody with sanity.

His insanity makes him rise up as the strongest lower moon.

Just there. He thinks all things are swell and he is finally able to be have his master's worth.

Until a beautiful woman who came to him. The young and unknown woman makes him fall heads over heels for her. Her glistening platinum blonde locks waved down her shoulder with the rest tied up in a yakai maki style. He never known what her face looks like.