❤️Kimetsu Gakuen Valentine Special❤️

Manga spoilers? Also this chapter is nothing but ship bait hahahahah....

The early rise of morning is a perfect time for students to arrive at school. They still have time to diddle-daddle along the halls or chat about rumBut now, the atmosphere is more..lively might say? Sakuras have not bloom till April.

"Wow, Miyako-chan! Those are well made chocolates!"

"Yep! I will take up all my courage and confess to Kaede-kun!"

Ah yes. It is valentines day. Where girls get all excited to confess or express their love to their crush or loved ones. They give out cards or chocolate to the boy they liked and bla bla bla cheesy but hey, its cute.

The ravenette is an early riser. She is always the first one to arrive at school in her group of friends. Sometimes, the Tokito twins will arrive with her or she will walk together with the third year senior. It seems that she is alone with other early risers and teachers. Not even the known cowardly moral officer is shown absent yet.

This might be a good opportunity for me to properly express emotions right? That bastard have no rights to choose my life right? I need to be free and face this with my heart.

I want to know what is love

But who do i love so dearly?

With her mighty pace, she left the restroom and onto her class to place down her book bag first. She took a confident breath and begin her day of valentines day.

Yesterday, Thursday 13th. Art club.

The top student wipe the sweat on her forehead with a ragged cloth. She stretched her limbs and exhaled. She stood up from her canvas and gave it a final look. She rested her chin in her knuckles as she gazes her new masterpiece.

This needs a few touches...maybe i am able to continue tomorrow.

An unknown weight rested on her head as the figure craned over her petite body. The figure was taller and heavier that she almost tripped.

"Good work there kiddo. Give yourself a rest now." The art teacher complimented. With his large hand, he ruffles the female student's hair. For her, she cant decide if she finds it annoying or cute. It turns out he was resting his head on top of Y/N. It is heavy.

"Ah..ano Uzui-sensei, is it fine if i stay here for a while. I can finish thi-"

"Hahaha! I really like you kid. I like your passion and you are a really flamboyant girl." Tengen smiles widely and roughly pats the petite girl's head. She is actually really small compared to the art teacher.

A group of girls who shares the same club as the top student watches the interaction of the teacher and student. They did not show any envy. Even though Tengen is really popular with the females, they did not mind about the teacher's bias towards Y/N.

"Uzui-sensei and Kibutsuji-san is so close!" A girl tries her best to hold her fangirl-like squeal.

"Nee, nee! Tomorrow is valentines day right?"

"Kyaaah! Oh, i am so excited! I planned on giving chocolates to Kaede-kun!" The girl with long pigtails, Miyako squealed.

"You go girl!"

One of the girls glanced again at the top student. A hint of rose spread through her cheeks when she realized how attractive the teacher and the ravenette are. Indeed, Kibutsuji Y/N has become one of the most beautiful girls in the academy. Beating the biology teacher's beauty.

Almost every guy flirts with her and tried their best to win her heart. But so far, there are only a few guys that caught her heart without her knowing it.