🎆New Year Special🎊

WARNING!
MANGA SPOILER
Upper moon three.

Also this is a filler and unimportant
just a wholesome chapter of baby Y/N and her basketball guardian Akaza.

"Y/N-sama, do you want to see the fireworks together?"

Back is Asakusa, Muzan would sometimes take the family out for new years. But its only for sometimes due to him hunting for humans. So if Y/N wants to see the fireworks she does it alone through the window. But from there, she could only see bits of them.

She knew it is loud and colorful from the noises and lights. She could only rest her head on the frame as she gaze through the city and lights. She wants to see it up close not from her boring window.

She cant go out by herself due to her mother also being busy. After all, she is still a young child. To celebrate new years she only watched the fireworks from her window.

"Do you like the fireworks Y/N-sama?" A demon with pink hair and markings on his body is standing on the fence of Y/N's window.

Y/N sighed.

"I love the fireworks. But i can only watch them from here...sigh..i know how big and colorful they are. Though seeing them from this window is enough. What brings you here Akaza-san?" Her plum red orbs eyed to the upper rank.

"I was going to hunt for humans but there to much withnesses since its new years. The singing of the crowds are annoying." Akaza explained. Y/N only replied with a hum.

"The fireworks are going to start soon..." She hummed.

Akaza haven't left her side yet. He just sat on the roof feeling the cold breeze to his face while admiring the scene. The lights and people all hurdled together and the faint music.

It all comes together for him. Was it his past memories? Why the hell would he feel nostalgic now? Its been more than hundred of years he has left his past but he would always stop and watch the fireworks.

And it is all because of his master's successor. Sometimes he would report his updates to Y/N. When did he grew so attached to her? Well it is obvious he has to respect her like he respected Muzan. But other than Muzan, he didn't fear her like he fears Muzan.

"Since when you are fond of fireworks Akaza-san?"  Y/N asked her head resting on the fence.

"I don't know. I just feel like it. I have forgotten my useless human memories and become stronger. Now my purpose to exist is to serve Muzan-sama and slaughter the weak..." Akaza replied. His yellow eyes still glued to the view.

"Ara, it started.." Y/N stood up and gripped on the fence.

There shot the first firework. It was golden and bright. The awe of the crowd could be heard.

Akaza couldn't help but just sat there and watch the scene. What is he even doing here? Sure accompanying Y/N is fine but he has better things to do right? So he stood up and make his leave.

But he just stood there. The view of the fireworks is more wider like a movie theatre. Where the sky is more visible and the lights of Asakusa shines.