Keep Your Head Up

Taisho Secret:
Y/N has been hunting and slaying demons during her stay at Fuyusaki's. She isn't able to slay demons before escaping from Muzan due to him being able to track her.

If she is already a demon slayer in that age her rank will be Tsuchinoe or above.

"Cough.."

It seems that winter has arrived. The young Kibutsuji is has grown into a beautiful and mature girl. Considering she is only 14. On the other hand, Fuyusaki Okano, the former light pillar now a cultivator who is now 36 sat on her futon reading her newest novel that she bought from Akihabara.

"Ara, ara..winter has come..." Fuyusaki hums.

There is a fact:
Fuyusaki Okano is weak to low temperatures. She will often get nausea and colds.

"I will be out getting medicine and tea. Is that fine?" Y/N shot a last glance at Okano. The female cultivator replied with her gentle smile. Y/N nodded and put on her haori and mask.

She took a different path which is a short cut leading a shorter route to the village. Though she feels bad not visiting nor greeting the Kamado family.

FLASHBACK

"Say..i want to thank you for helping us out Y/N! How can we ever owe you?" The burgundy boy thanked.

The raven female stood from the porch and fixed the haori.

"Don't consider it. There is nothing more" She replied.

"Oh please! You are a really kind and gentle person! How shall we pay you back?"

"Kamado-kun...I am a sinner. An individual who deserve to rot in hell. I haven't even helped nor care for my cultivator. I can't even trust anyone.."

Tanjiro glance at the female demon. His eyes filled with sadness.

"But somehow..i am able to be compassionate and...see the meaning of this pitiful life.." She lift her head and turn her masked face to the scarred boy.

"Its best we never meet again...or tragedy will linger on..."

Tanjiro widen his eyes and parted his lips. With his crimson eyes, he witness the girl removing her mask revealing her plum red orbs which he enjoyed, leaking with clear tears.

"Ara...i am pessimistic am i? But i wont be...be..able to see that gentle smile of yours ever again will i?" Her lips form a curve.

Tanjiro walked closer to the female. Observing her fair face.

That is the first time he see her smiling.

Not a long time after, she left. Leaving him confused and worried.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N took a simple stroll in the town. Saying hi to the townsfolk and visited shops. Even when she is wearing her mask that covers the beauty of her plum red orbs, the town considered her as one of the town's beauties. The other being Nezuko.

Speaking of Nezuko, she and Y/N are close friends. They could be seen in the Kamado household chattering while having tea waiting for the eldest son.

This time, Y/N visited the town to brought herbs and tea. It turns out, the cultivator fell ill due to her being weak on low temperatures. So Kibutsuji has to go out at get medicine and tea.

As she trek through the mountain carrying a small bag of herbs and tea. She glanced at the cloudy sky where sunlight cant even nudge through. She gave the sky a small scowl.