4 | Lotus pier

4 | Lotus pier

                         ††‡††

As the meeting ended, all of the clan back to their own way leaving the Koi Tower.

Yunmeng Jiang clan depart to Lotus pier using their boat. As all of them were inside the boat depart back.

Jiang Feng Mian who has been silent talk.

"Look like we need to obey everything that Wen clan order in order to be save."

Yu Zi Yuan who heard it still could not agreed to it.

"Tch if only there were other clan that were stronger than them I would be happy"

The conversation stop and a silent leaving the boat.

                         †††

At Lotus pier~

Shijie who was cooking lotus soup been disturb by a disciple.

"Young lady,sect leader has back"

Shijie who hear it curve her lips into smile and walk to the shore.
Many boat has arrived and many disciple out from the boat leaving shijie still finding them.

As shijie still finding them a hand hug her from the back to hear her name being call out.

"Shijie!"

"A-Xian you scare me."

"Hihi. Sorry shijie."

Jiang Cheng who's there happily walk to shijie to tell her a story.

"Jie~ did you know somebody mistake Wei Wuxian as a girl!"

"Wahh!"

"They even try to flirt with him!!"

"Jiang Cheng!! Why did you tell shijie!! Wahh!!"

"Hahhaha!! Serve you right Wei Wuxian!! I will laught more harder if someone try to ((^ω^))   (●^o^●)kiss you!!"

Wei Wuxian who heard it could not help but blush.
"Jiang Cheng you little!!! Why you!!!"

"Wahh!! I so scare!! Someone save me!!! Hahaha!!!" Jiang Cheng said in mocking tone.

                          †††

In Wen Clan boat~

Wen Chao who inside the boat order everyone.

"Get ready!! We need to catch Wei Wuxian immediately!!"

As Wen Chao ordering a woman cleatch her hand into Wen Chao.

"Mhn~ do we need to catch that Wei Wuxian ~ I don't like him~"

The woman,Wang Lingjiao try to said in seductive voice as she press her boobs at Wen Chao hand. Trying to take his heart.

Wen Chao who know it didn't care at her other than completing his father mission.

"Tch! Shut up you maid girl!! You like it or not is not my problem. My father order is absolute!!"

Wang Lingjiao who heard it scare because of the bloodlust Wen Chao leak.

"Hi!! I.. sorry!!"

"Listen here I want you to act as I told you before! If this mission fail! You know what going to happen!"

"Hi!! I'm... Understand!!!"

"Now out of my sight!!!"

"Hi!!! Ye....yes!!!!"