5 | Goodbye

5 | Goodbye

                         ††‡††

After Wang Lingjia leave to the shore. Wei Ying go to his room to pack his belongings. As he was packing all Yunmeng family follow him to ask,why he kneel to Wang Lingjia. Jiang Cheng who was shock run to Wei Ying and shake him panickly.

"Wei Wuxian!! What's going on!! Why are you kneeling!! Why are you kneel to her!!!"

Wei Ying who heard it could not help but cry in front of Yunmeng family while saying.

"If I don't go with them,they will destroy Lotus pier.. Sob..a...and.. I don't want to see my only home get ...destroy!!..wuwu....sob..."

"But it does mean you can sell yourself to Wen clan!! If you go...snif..who going to be with me playing, mocking, joking and...wuwu..snif."

Shijie who heard it cry while trying to comfort Jiang Cheng.

"Enough Jiang Cheng.. Snif... We could not do anything to help.. W..we are to weak to handle Wen clan."

"I know jie~..snif..but..this is to much for me..wuwu."

Yu Zi Yuan clench her hand in madness and sadness of not being able to protect her best friend child,Cangse Sanren.

Jiang Feng Mian also mad because he could not protect Wei Ying. He goes to Wei Ying direction and touch his shoulder.
Wei Ying who feel a warm sensation look at Jiang Feng Mian with sadness.

"Sob...uncle.."

"It's okay Wei Ying. As you go with them,promise me that you will p.r.o.t.e.c.t yourself! We Yunmeng family could not help you went you are in danger but we can help you escape. Far from Wen clan."

Jiang Feng Mian said in determined voice worrying something will happen to Wei Ying as he goes to Wen clan.

Yu Zi Yuan who listened to the conversation goes to Wei Ying as she taking something out of her sleeve.

"Wei Wuxian. I cannot protect you but here."

Yu Zi Yuan gave yunmeng charm bell to Wei Ying. Wei Ying who saw this received it.

"This is.."

"It's our clan charm bell. If you miss us bell this bell. We could not stay by your side but at least there are something for you to remember us."

"Madam.."

Wei Ying who heard Yu Zi Yuan speech clean his ugly crying face with his clothed and smile.

"Thank you. I will miss all of you"

Wei Ying stand up to make a group hug which they do it and a sweet moment fill in the room.

                           †††

With Wang Lingjia ~

After done with her acting. Wang Lingjia went to the shore which Wen Chao is waiting her.

"Did you get Wei Wuxian"

"Yes..."

Wen Chao who heard it smile but could not see Wei Ying shadow at all.

"Hey! Where is he"

Wang Lingjia who heard it flinch.

"Uh..he still at lotus pier bidding his family a farewell"

"Don't you dare lie to m.e."

"Hi! I won't dare!"

Wang Lingjia bowing to Wen Chao in scare. As the situation is happening a feminine voice can be hear.

"Wang Lingjia!"

Wang Lingjia change her direction in happy feeling as she greet back to Wei Ying.

"You here!!"

Wen Chao who saw Wei Ying still confuse.

"Who is she??"

"Wen Gongzi this is Wei Wuxian if you didn't recognize him."

Wang Lingjia explain as she saw Wen Chao confused face.

"Wei Wuxian!! Impossible!!"

"Ehem so you are Wei Wuxian then get into the boat, father want to see you personally when we arrived at Qinghe"

[Note:was it in Qinghe? I forgot(○'ω'○)]

Wei Ying sweat a little hearing Wen Chao words.

"Wen Ruohan want to meet me?? This is suspicious.."

                         †††

At Lotus pier~

A saddness fill in Lotus pier as they favorite senior disciple gone to be taken by someone.

Yunmeng family gathered in guest room as they were eating but all of them did not touch nor talking at all. A cold atmosphere gathered in one room.

Shijie who saw this try to lighten up they mood but failed miserably. After an hour or so all of them went to their own room without any word.

Before went to her room Yu Zi Yuan ordered all of the lotus pier people to not spread or talk about Wei Ying to avoid rumours.

                           †††

The next morning all of students of cloud recess need to go back to study. All of the clan arrived at cloud recess and went to their own dorm accept for yunmeng clan who shadow nowhere to see.

Nie Huangsan who still finding them could not help but worrying.

"Where is Jiang Xiong, Wei Xiong and other? Sigh~"

Disciple who was beside Nie Huangsan  try to comfort him.

"Second young master don't worry to much. They must just late or forgot. Why don't we wait until tomorrow or we can sent a letter for them."

Nie Huangsan could not help but signing.

"Sigh~ fine let's just wait for them."

Lan Zhan who past by also worrying something might happen to them but held back the feeling to know.

                           †††

At lotus pier ~

Shijie who was packing her things prepared to go to cloud recess stop. She went to Jiang Cheng room to see he is depressing. Shijie could not help but comfort him in worrying tone.

"A-Cheng.. Don't be sad.. I sure A-Xian will be all right.."

Jiang Cheng who heard it answer.

"But... I scare..."

Shijie went to put her arm in Jiang Cheng shoulder comforting him.

"Don't worry too much A-Cheng... If you were sad A-Xian might say you are a coward."

Jiang Cheng who heard it could not help but laugh.

"Hehehe... That Wei Wuxian always mocking me in any way he want. Jie~ I feel better now"

Shijie who heard it pinch Jiang Cheng nose.

"That's my A-Cheng. Hehhe. Go pack you things we need to depart to cloud recess. A-niang say if someone ask for A-Xian just answer he is sick."

"Mn."

With that Jiang Cheng went to pack his things and depart to cloud recess.

                         ††‡††

            [End of chapter 5]
               [1014+ words]

                      [Next]
              [6 | Wen clan]