3 | Meeting

3 | Meeting

                         ††‡††

In the evening~

At Lanling Jin clan~

At the entrance of the clan,the sect leader,Jin Guangyao is welcoming the other sect leader and their follower to his place,Koi tower.

A group of people arrived at the entrance to be greet by Yunmeng Jiang clan sect leader,Jiang Feng Mian.

"Greet Lanlingjin clan sect leader"

Jin Guangyao who hear it greet back to Jiang Feng Mian.

"Greet Yunmeng Jiang clan sect leader. Yunmeng Jiang clan sect leader wife. Please sit"

"With pleasure"

"Ah. Sect leader can I know who is the young lad beside young master Jiang Cheng?"

"Ah. This is our clan senior disciple,Wei Wuxian."

"Really! He look different the last time I meet"

"Hehe.He change his clothed that why he look a little different"

"Little different he look huge different!! I last saw her..I mean him last week!!"

"Ah! Clan leader please sit. Please sit."

"My pleasure"

Thus Yunmeng Jiang clan went to their sit and chatting to other clan before the meeting started.

                          †††

With Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying ~

"Jiang Cheng~ I don't see Lan Zhan anywhere~"

"Are you blind he's there"

"Oh~ you right! Let me talk to him! Hihi!"

Wei Ying who saw Lan Zhan walk to his direction but he was stop by a...man.

"Excuse me young lady can I know your name and what clan are you from?"

Jiang Cheng who saw this could not help but laugh inside.

"PFF!! Wei Wuxian I think I win. All the thing I said become real. Hahaha!"

Wei Ying who saw Jiang Cheng weird gesture knew that Jiang Cheng is laughing at him.

"Damn that Jiang Cheng"

"Young lady?"

"O...oh sorry I space out. I must go now."

"But young lady!"

Wei Ying quickly ran from the man and went to Lan Zhan direction. As he got closer he call Lan Zhan name.

"Lan Zhan!!"

Lan Zhan who saw Wei Ying confused why was a girl calling him
"???"

"Lan Zhan!! It's me Wei Wuxian!!"

"Wei Ying??"

"Yes. Don't tell me you also think I'm a girl right!?"

"..."

"Lan Zhan~ You so evil~ You don't even know your own friend~"

"Sorry"

"Lan Zhan...wait you said sorry! Wow Hanguang Jun said sorry to me! I so touch! Hihi. Lan Zhan~"

"..."

Wei Ying who saw an injury on Lan Zhan right legs could not help but stare at it
"You have injury. Let me help you"

Lan Zhan who hear it shock on how Wei Ying know his injury.
"!?"

Wei Ying who saw Lan Zhan expression grab his hand to an empty room to heal his legs.

"Sit, Lan Zhan. I help you"

Lan Zhan who hear it obey and Wei Ying lift his robe to see the injury. The injury on Lan Zhan legs is not serious but can leave a scar. Wei Ying who saw this take his flute and play it.

A soft melody could be hear in the small room and a small purple light fly around Lan Zhan legs to surprise the injury on his legs gone instantly! Lan Zhan who saw this could not help but awning at Wei Ying ability.

"It all heal now. Can you walk Lan Zhan?"

"Yes"

"Good now let's go,the meeting might start"

With that the two of them walk to the meeting in time when it was nearly started.

                          †††

Jin Guangyao who was standing in front of the other clan talk.

"Welcome to all sect that come today!! The meeting start now!!!"

                          †††

At Qishan Wen Clan~

A man with a red robe,Wen Chao went to the throne room to greet someone.

"Father you call"

"Wen Chao"
The voice of the man who is no other than Wen Ruohan enchoing though the room.

"Yes!"

"I want you to bring me back a person name Wei Wuxian to me personally"

"..Wei Wuxian? Can I know the reason father?"

"Hahhah. Simple. He is a demonic cultivator."

"Demonic cultivator!!?"

"Yes. I want you to go there as if you were to destroy the Lotus pier but make Wei Wuxian to come with you"

"The meaning"

"Go there faking you want to destroy Lotus pier all because of Wei Wuxian. Threatened Wei Wuxian if he didn't come with you to Qishan,you will destroy the lotus pier. Understand"

"Loud and clear father!"

With that Wen Chao leaving Wen Ruohan by himself at the throne.

"Wei Wuxian if you think you the only one that time travel then you wrong"

                         ††‡††

             [End of chapter 3]
                   [747+ words]

                        [Next]
                [4 | Lotus pier]