Chapter Five: Excitement and then some.

It had been a whole freaking week since the damned kiss and I still couldn’t get it out of my mind.

Chris was driving me crazy and all I could do was dream of him kissing me once again, hell what was going on?

“What the hell is wrong with you anyway? I’m going home tomorrow and all you can do is fantasize?” April demanded and I flinched.

“I’m sorry, my mind is on other things …” I said and April grunted.

 “Yeah I can see that, but what is the other thing?” She demanded and I really wanted to tell her, but … ughh!!!

“Okay, do you remember Chris from the hotel? Well, he lives next door.” I said, this was okay to tell, I won’t tell her anything else.

“So it’s good for you, you like him now you have a chance to have him.” She said and I gasped in shock.

“What did you just say?” I demanded and she shrugged.

“I know by the look you give him, anyone can see just how badly you want to have him.” She said and I groaned in humiliation.

“No! I don’t want him! Eww.” I wailed and April grunted.

“Really? You’re gonna just sit there and lie at my face?” She said, bored and I flinched.

“Okay, so what if I think he’s hot!” I defended myself and she shrugged.

“And I rest my case.” She said and I fell back.

“If you know, then he would definitely know. Lord, I must look like a desperate jerk to him.” I said and groaned in defeat.

So much for my innocent behavior.

“What the hell are you really scared off? Go jump on him already.”

“Yeah right, like I can ever do that.” God, my life was such a mess.

“You are so freaking petrified.” She said with disgust.

“I’m not a scared, idiot.” I snapped and she gave me one of her if-you-think-I’m-stupid-then-think-again looks and I crumbled.

“What?! I’m not scared! I’m not scared of Chris or anything else for that matter. I just wanna take it slow.” I defended.

“Well, prove to me you’re not scared.” She challenged and then a glint came in her eyes.

Oh, no.

Whats wrong with her?

“What the hell April, I’m NOT scared, I’m not scared of ANYTHING and just what do you want me to do for Christ’s sake? Jump down the roof, watch a horror movie, or just go and prove just what an ass I’m in front of Chris?” I demanded, but too late she liked the idea.

“It’s not like you are not scared of anything, I’ve known you all my life, But I get it you can prove me wrong only if you see a horror movie tonight …” She said and I froze. Fuck!

“Alone.” She added and my muscles went taut.

“You think I’m scared of horror movies? Get a life April, I can do that.” I said.

Just so you know. I’m shit scared of horror movies and though, right at that moment, I looked in her eyes and said that I could do it, I knew that I couldn’t. And April bloody well knew it, too.

Damnation!

“Okay I’ll give you the CD and then I’ll go.” She said, she was so damned cheerful but when she said she would go I was a little relieved, she wouldn’t know if I didn’t see the movie.