Chapter Six: And I love you.

This one's for Melsworld! :D

Strange.

That was the first thing I felt when the sun rays hit me, my bed was somehow more comfortable and I almost dipped in it, but hell I wasn’t complaining, it felt good. Damned good! I smiled a little and turned in my bed.

“Good morning, sunshine.” I heard and I jerked my eyes open. It was Chris, sitting on the side of the bed and then EVERYTHING came flowing back to me, this was Chris’s bed not mine, the damned movie, my pleading Chris to let me sleep here, the kiss and then finally his … Butt!!!!!

“Oh, lord.” I whispered but a smile hovered on my lips, it was so funny somehow and then a giggle passed me as I looked at Chris.

“What’s so funny?” He demanded and this time I couldn’t control my mirth,

I laughed.

“You know last night I saw your butt.” I said laughingly and when I saw the shocked expression on Chris’s face my laughter died. Oh hell, did I say that? I covered my mouth with my hand and stared at him. I told him! Lord.

“What?” He said again, he looked so shocked by what I had said.

Oh hell! But whatever he felt I couldn’t just NOT get enough of his shocked expression.

“Sorry.” I mumbled and tried to suppress my laughter, without much success.

“Do you wanna see it again?” He asked sweetly and my giggle stopped in my throat.

“What?” I squeaked at him. Could I say yes?

“Gotcha.” He said triumphantly and this time he started laughing. Oh man, for a minute there I had actually thought of saying yes.

What the hell?! I was turning into a damned pervert!

“What are you doing here anyway?” I asked him and he smiled.

“I was watching you sleep, you look quite cute when you sleep.” He complicated but I couldn’t reply, he had said he was watching me sleep, but why?

“Why?” I asked him questioningly and he shrugged.

“I was bored so I came in here to see if you were awake but you were sleeping and like I said looking very pretty, with your mouth slightly opened and you were making these little ‘phew’ noises.” He said and I gasped, I did THAT in front of HIM.

“Hahahahaha, don’t get embarrassed it was quite adorable.” He said and then he ruffled my hair like I was a two year old.

“You are out of this world and very weird.” I stated, that was the most reasonable definition I guess, he was so opposite every other male I had EVER come across. Yes, he was weird.

“Yeah I had always been a little fascinated with E.T.” He said with a laugh.

“Anyways I have breakfast ready, care to join me?” He asked and then he extended his hand to me, I looked at it for a long time but I finally placed mine in his.

His grip was iron like as he pulled me from the bed, because I stumbled a little I noticed my pyjamas and froze mid way.

“What happened?” He asked me but I was way too surprised.

“You saw my pooh Pj’s.” I said with awe, yes I was wearing them; I couldn’t believe I had come to Chris wearing POOH Pj’s. Holy crap!

“Yeah … so what?” He sounded so bored.

“But … you’re not … oh lord this is so embarrassing.” I muttered and then Chris gave a rich chuckle.

“No its not, I like them and I forgot to say Pooh was on my list next to ET.” He whispered in my ear and then winked leading me to the kitchen where we were supposed to eat the food. Chris had made bacon and steak for breakfast.