Chapter Eight- Surprised to confess.

I couldn’t sleep and that was a bad thing, a very bad thing because I never loose sleep over ANYTHING and here I was losing it over a bloody kiss.

Correction, mind blowing kiss.

And that was scary.

But of course, I couldn’t do a thing, I was falling for him.

Another correction, already fallen for him.

And that was making me feel miserable because I was so bloody excited, I could hardly contain it. I had to choose my words now before talking to Chris; I was so afraid that I would just blurt out the words at his face.

A giggle escaped me.

I feel happy and contended and excited all at the same times. The bonus was Chris’s kisses, they were just …. Oh la la la!

Chris was definitely driving me crazy. He was always on my mind these days, ALWAYS and somehow my bloody fate was throwing him and me together too.

But who am I to blame? I was enjoying THAT immensely.

I sat up in the bed. I was so restless I wanted to get out. When I walked out of the room I heard a faint sound of music, and then I saw Chris. He was lying on the couch, probably sleeping but he was also humming the lyrics of the song.

“I’m here without you baby, but you’re still on my lonely mind, I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time, I’m here without you baby, but your still with me in my dreams and tonight its only you and me ….”

I froze in my tracks.

Chris looked unbelievable, his face had gone soft when he mumbled in his sleep and his whole frame was silhouetted from the small light in the room …

He turned towards me and I gulped, but he just settled his head deeper in the cushions and sighed. He was asleep!

I don’t know how long I just stood there and watched him sleep, but I would have been there whole night ( I know it’s creepy ) but sleep caught up with me, but one thing was very clear to me, I don’t know bloody well HOW but I HAD to get Chris fall in love with ME.

With this thought I had gone back to bed and slept almost instantly.

“Wake up, Caramel.” I heard someone shout … but I mumbled … something and slept again.

“WAKE UP!” another shout and a hand was insistingly shaking me.

“Go 'way.” I muttered I was sooo sleepy; I pushed at the hand and gloried at the peace around me.

“Caramel if you don’t get up NOW, I’m throwing a bucket of water at your face.” The voice said and I chortled.

“Go 'head.” I whispered and then pulled the sheet up to my chi .. my mind was sleep stoned. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz >>> 

“WHAT THE HELL.” I shouted at the top of my voice as very very VERY cold water hit my face.

I was dazed.

“I …. Told …. You …. So ….” Chris said between laughs … no guffaws.

I was sooo stunned, I couldn’t say anything.

“Good morning.” He said and he was still shaking, then some sense came back to me slowly.

“Did you just throw water over me?” I asked him, completely confounded and he nodded cheerfully.