Chapter Eleven

I saw my friends run off into the forest. I stood there with my eyes closed, I concentrated on the water. The water created a whirl wind and disintegrated three quarters of the monsters. The remaining monsters ran at me, one came close and I tried to duck but the monster got the side of me. I went flying into a tree. Next to me a sword appeared. I picked it up and slashed at the nearest monster, and it turned to dust. I managed to get through the remaining monsters. I started to walk away when something jumped on my back, I spun and dislodged my attacker. I turned to see what it was, it was a drakon. It swiped at me and I went flying. I held my ribs and my hand came away red with blood. I looked up just in time to see the drakon run and bite my leg. I cried out in pain. I stuck my sword into the drakon's eye. I ran but the drakon tackled me again. I swiped with my sword and the drakon growled and turned to black dust. I started to walk to the forest but I collapsed, I got up and continued. I got to the entrance of the forest and the scene changed suddenly the forest was a camp town I looked around in time to see my friends running toward me calling my name, then I blacked out and crumpled to the ground.