Chapter 11

The next morning Blue slept in and did wake up until 10:00 which was unusual for her because she was up and about at exactly 8:15. When she woke up and tried to move her body was sore all over, she was about to find Ricardo and the boys, but she looked over to her nightstand where a note on her phone lay.

It read: Since I know you are getting back into the scene, I had your uncle babysit the boys for the day, and I will be home later. Love you. XOXOXO.

She smiled broadly and headed to the bathroom so she could run some bathwater. She filled it up with some Epsom salt, and lots of ice so her muscles could relax properly. When the bath was ready she undressed and stepped in the bath relishing in the euphoric feeling. As she stayed in the tub she leaned back and didn't stop until her face was completely underwater. She stayed under for a while before deciding it was time to get out of the tub, when she got out she dried off and put on some shorts with a black hoodie putting her hair into a ponytail. She walked downstairs to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal, and called Park.

"Park's assistant how may I help you," Amber answered.

"Hey Amber is Park in the office?" she asked.

"Hey, Blue and he just walked into his office now, I am going to transfer you," Amber replied.

"Blue it's Park what's up?" He questioned.

"Hey, um what time are we coming in for the mission informal?" she asked.

"Around 5:50 ish would be best,"

"Alright, thanks bye,"

"Bye" Blue hung up the phone and decided to wash the boy's bottle out and after that, she would start straightening the house up. By the time she was finished with everything, an hour had passed so she decided to just go and lay down in the bed. Right, when her face hit her pillow she was out like, however, not before she set an alarm to wake up.

KING

When King had woken up in the morning Naomi had made him some breakfast and gave him a full body massage. When that was over they cleaning around the house and once they were finished they decided to watch a movie in their room. King was sitting between Naomi's legs on the floor while she was on the bed and was scrolling through Netflix. He finally picked some old romcom and midway through Naomi started braiding his fro down.

"You know I like it when you braid my hair," he commented.

"I like when you let me braid it. It is always so much fun for me for some odd reason," she replied. He chuckled to himself a little bit, and they sat in comfortable silence for a little as they continued to watch the movie.

"So are you nervous about this whole undercover Gala situation?" King asked as she just finished.

"No, not really, just anxious. I really would just like to get it over with." She honestly replied as she got up from the bed and went to put all of the stuff up back in the bathroom.

"Well, I want to let you know that we are going to be perfectly safe, there is nothing that you have to worry about. A lot of undercover agents will be there, and so will I." He said as she came back and he pulled her into his lap.

"I know, it is just so out of my comfort zone. I'm the one fixing the bullet wounds or doing emergency surgeries. Not the one being put in the position to get shot or having to go through surgery." she explained.

"Hey, I know it's different, but it is just for that night ok," King promised as he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Ok," she smiled as she gave him another kiss, which then turned into multiple other kisses.