Chapter 34

When everyone woke up they noticed that they were all in a bright room, they tried to move and their feet and hands were strapped down to a bare cold bed. Then they noticed that Blue's, King's, and Gamble's injuries had been bandaged in their sleep. Another thing that they noticed was that they couldn't talk to each other the use of communication was completely gone, but how?

Just then a door opened, and in walked in Roger Peterson.

"Great, you guys finally woke up it has been eight hours after all. Also, I took the liberty of dismantling those earpieces and any Bluetooth devices so no one really knows where you are. So what is going to be happening here is that I am I going to perform surgical cuts on you all with no sedative until you all bleed out and then die. Also, the reason you can't speak is because I made this little drug that stopped all verbal communication so no one can hear you scream or anything. Ok, now that is all out of the way I think I want to start with, Andrea." Roger talked.

Andrea furiously shook her head no but she couldn't release herself from the restraints. She tried with all of her might but she realized as he kept getting closer that her actions were turning out to be futile. That's when Roger got a rolling cart pushed at him by King. Easily, with no movement, King had gotten out of the restraints and was able to slink away when Roger wasn't looking. When he pushed the cart to him he caught a pair of scissors and stabbed Roger repeatedly until he was completely dead.

King rushed over to his family and untied all of them, luckily they were all in their fighting gear from eight hours from now. They were about to rush out of the door until Blue checked Roger's pocket's and lucky for her she found what he had used on their lips. A series of different glue that bonded their lips together but could luckily be removed with soap and water. They all used the sink and started to rinse their lips getting the sticky residue to come off.

"Ok, now what he have to do is blow up this place and get out of here and into town where there is a phone." Blue commanded.

"We're still in the same building the floors and walls look the exact the same so we just have to find an exit and then we will be ok." Andrea replied. They all nodded before jogging out of the building one by one they had made it out of the building finally when King gave them each of a grenade. On the count of three they had took of the triggers and threw them at the building. Just like that the building was engulfed in flames, bright red, and orange embers. A chapter of their life was closed it was finally over. They all looked at each other and smiled.

"So I am ready to go home to my beautiful wife so let's head into town and call that person that is going to get us." King announced making everyone laugh. As they started walking towards the rode a black SUV pulled up in front of them and when the door opened there was Park and Naomi.

"I thought you guys were dead." Naomi sighed in relief.

"Almost but not quiet." Blue answered as she and the rest got in the car and it sped off.

"Park how did she get here?" King questioned.

"Your wife is mean she forced me to come down here and check on you guys because you were gone longer than what was anticipated." He explained.

"As long as you idiots are safe and sound, I love you guys too much for something to happen to you now can we get home I'm ready for this nightmare to be officially over." Naomi said. And just like that almost everything was back to normal. Everyone was going back home and TDF was more of a distant memory than anything else. They could finally put this awful nightmare behind them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Remember to vote, comment, and subscribe.

As always I will see you guys in the next chapter.