Chapter 23

When they made it to HQ, Park was in his office typing away on his computer.

"Glad you three could make it. So I know I said a mission but instead, it is an interrogation. Gary Helfender. He is currently conscious, it looks like the drug they designed in the lab had a bit too much kick into it. Anyways, he is currently in the temporary prison and all your items are set out for you down there. Cell 206. Have fun." Park explained. The three nodded their heads and headed to the elevator, and then King punched the basement button where the prison was located.

"You know I was looking forward to a mission but this can work too," Gamble smiled.

"Oh yes, we haven't a good old fashioned interrogation in a while," King replied.

"I don't know about you two but I plan on having some epic fun," Blue talked with a devilish grin.

"Just don't go overboard," Gamble warned. Blue simply shrugged and walked out of the elevator. She said to some of the prison guards and made her way to the cell 206. When they arrived Gary was sitting chained to a chair and in front of him were hammers, nails, knives, and anything else Blue wanted to use. More so Blue because King and Gamble believed in fist contact.

"So the famous Carter trio took me down," Gary laughed, "I should have that Jessica Algright crap was fake. I should have known when you gave me that drink."

"Well, you didn't know this can go one of two ways. Way number one, you tell us what we want to know or way number two, my personal favorite, we torture it out of you. Your pick." Blue replied as she picked up hand blow torch.

"Who is TDF's leader?" King questioned.

"A person," Gary laughed.

"Blue," Gamble gestured. Blue took a nail and a hammer and lined up the nail against Gary's arm and hammered it down causing him to scream in agony.

"I DON'T KNOW I PROMISE I DON'T KNOW. WE NEVER MET!" Gary yelled out.

"He's bluffing," King stated.

"Don't need to tell me twice," Blue replied as she took some more nails and hammered them into Gary's flesh and bone.

"Roger Tippyo. He is elusive only a few know what he looks like." Gary revealed.

"Where is the headquarters located?" Gamble questioned.

"Let Jessica screw me and I will tell you," He grinned. Blue gagged at the thought and took the blowtorch and turned it up to full heat. With steady hands, she held Gary's face in one hand while burning words into his face.

"I don't know they move them every month. The last time I heard it was located in some town in Iowa." He cried.

"Blue what did you burn into him?" Gamble asked as he touched the burned flesh.

"My initials. He looks good doesn't he."

"You think this will stop them it won't you can infiltrate all the bases and galas but it won't stop they know you three. Blue Carter-Argento.Your real name is Nicci but you go by Blue to honor your great uncle. You are married to Ricardo Argento. He works at Sandy's and he sometimes does missions. You recently gave birth to three triplet boys, Nico, Caspen, and Axel. You live in deep parts of the north, you're house in on the Gully Lane. 234 Gully Lane. King Carter, married to Naomi Carter. Her father abused her and you saved her when you met her at Sandy's you two recently got married. However, Naomi was also shot recently putting her and the baby endanger but they survived. Naomi works for the company hospital and is going on maternity leave at seven months. You live at 667 Peters Drive. A nice house but you two are thinking about leaving because of more space for you and the baby. Finally, Gamble. Your wife is Andrea, sure you guys had your rough patches but you two reconciled. You two were the first to get married you have been married for seven years. Andrea works for the company as well and is currently home alone at 890 Franklin Road. What you three failed to realize that this was a setup. We know how you three operate, and that is why agents of TDF is currently in your home taking care of your families. Oh and those rookies, they belong to TDF. Right now everything you love is being snatched away from you and the clock is ticking for you to save them." Gary explained. The Carter adults all looked at each other shocked and angry. In a flash, Blue grabbed the hammer and knocked Gary upside the head with it before running out followed by King and Gamble. They sprinted to the elevator and rode it up to the main floor where they sprinted to their cars in hopes that what was just revealed to them was not true.

BLUE

When Blue arrived home she opened the door going to the boys' room and all three were missing. The nursery was destroyed, all three beds broken into pieces of wood, and all the pictures and decorations laid across the floor. She sprinted to her bedroom and the same thing happened. Her bedroom destroyed, clothes thrown about, the dressers opened, and no sign of her husband or boys.

"RICARDO!!" She shouted as she ran to the safe room they had but there was no one there. She sprinted to back upstairs to her room and grabbed her phone, but before she could dial any numbers a bat was struck to the back of her head causing everything around her to go pitch black.

KING

King made it home and threw himself against the door not bothering to get his key. He looked around and everything was trashed. His sofa was tossed around, his tv broken and dangling from the wall, everything destroyed and his wedding photo broke.

"NAOMI, BABY PLEASE ANSWER!" He shouted as he ran to the bedroom, but Naomi was gone and the bedroom showed struggle. The sheets were thrown, the dresser was thrown across the floor everything wrong. He turned around to head back downstairs but before he could take another step he was put in a chokehold while someone else held his legs. He struggled but it was no use because as soon as everything was hazy it went black.

GAMBLE

Gamble raced home and kicked open the door his house ransacked like a robbery.

"ANDREA, ARE YOU HERE!!" He ran to his bedroom and she wasn't there. He ran through the house before he stopped in the safe room. He pulled it open and his wife wasn't there. He was about to go back to his car but someone grabbed him from the behind and took him out with ketamine. Everything went pitch black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As always I will see you guys in the next chapter. ;)