Chapter 1

And the Strictly Come Dancing 2018 winners are.....

Stacey and Kevin!

Joe's POV:

An uproar of cheers came from the auditorium as everyone applauded the new Strictly 2018 winners. I was so happy for Stacey, she's like a sister to me. I was just happy taking part. However, I had more important things on my mind. Now that Strictly was over, Dianne and I could announce our relationship. We started dating around Week 5, but we both felt the connection from day one. In front of the cameras, Dianne and I said that we were going to miss each other, but we knew for a fact that this was only the beginning.

Dianne's POV:

After the show, Joe and I went back to his dressing room. We gathered our things and ordered an Uber to take us back to his place. Wow what a day. When we got back to his flat, he poured 2 glasses of some Jimmy Red Roo wine and we collapsed on the sofa. Joe pulled out his phone and clicked onto Instagram. He then selected a photo of us just before we went to the Pride of Britain awards. He spend a few moments thinking of a caption and then he typed it out. Once he had finished typing,he looked up at me. 'You do the honours Miss Buswell' Joe said in his presenter voice. I replied back with 'It would be my pleasure'. And with that I clicked the share button and our secret had been revealed to the world. On this day, at this very moment, I no longer had to pretend.

 On this day, at this very moment, I no longer had to pretend