Chapter 5

Joe's Pov:
I'd waited so long for this moment. Dianne was coming home from Australia today and I couldn't have been more excited. As soon as I woke up, I had a text saying she was on the flight. It was New Years Eve and Stacy and I were going to be presenting the New Years Celebration in London which is broadcasted over the nation. Not going to lie, I was nervous. I kept counting down the hours, impatiently waiting for Dianne to come home. I did nothing all day but watch tv and stare at my phone screen. I missed her so much. At 5pm I got up and got ready to head off to get ready to meet Stacy and the crew.

Dianne's Pov:
The plane landed and I practically threw myself at the door, desperately trying to get off. I sprinted my way through the airport and I got a Uber to take me back to Joe's. I grabbed my key, unlocked the door and rushed inside, chucking my bags on the floor. In that moment, I didn't care about anything but seeing Joe. I put on a little bit of makeup and a nice black jacket and headed straight back into my Uber.

Joe's Pov:
As I was in my suit just on my phone, I caught a glance of a red head running past the corridor shouting "Where's Joe Sugg, I need to see him". But I thought she was going to be late? How is she here? Regardless, I sprinted into the corridor and tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned around she gave me the biggest hug and I brought her into my dressing room.

Dianne's Pov:
As soon as Joe shut the door he came over and whispered in my ear, "I've missed you Dot". Before I could say anything, he gently placed his lips on mine and it felt in that moment like we were the only two people in the world. As he pulled away I snuggled into his chest and we lead there for a while. After some time, Joe pulled out his phone and recorded us together to tell his fans that I was home.

About 5 minutes later, someone came and knocked on the door to tell Joe he needed to go and present

About 5 minutes later, someone came and knocked on the door to tell Joe he needed to go and present. We both walked up to meet Stacey, right next to where the band Madness were performing. I stood and watched Joe do his thing and I must say he looked very handsome in a suit.

Joe's Pov:
As soon as the camera turned off, I ran over to Dianne. I said "I love you" and with that Big Ben chimed. She put her hands inside my jacket as we kissed. What a great way to start off the new year.