Chapter 4

Joe's POV:
I woke up the next morning to Dianne opening the curtains. "Come on sleepy head, you've had your beauty sleep now get up" she told me whilst practically pulling the whole duvet off my bed. I decided to get up as I was now wide awake and I made the bed. When Dianne left to make herself a coffee, I thought now would be a good time to pick up my camera and to discuss to my viewers about the press. I explained how people were so interested in my life that they were pretending to be my nan's neighbours just so they could get inside information about my life. I told my viewers how this really affected me and that I understood that this was someone job which they get paid for but taking advantage of a senior citizen was not nice. I felt bad for my nan as she didn't like being in the spotlight and suddenly she was getting random knocks on her door by strangers wanting to know more about me. Once I felt that I had said enough, I put the camera down so I could enjoy my mini break.

Dianne's POV:
Once breakfast had been delivered and eaten, Zoe and I tried to get the red dye left over from Strictly out of Joe's hair. We tried to wash it out with normal shampoo but it wasn't working so we had to use the colour stripper because Joe had to film for the UNRD story he was starring in the next day. Joe was on his phone and I kept talking to him but he didn't respond. Zoe told me "He can't listen and be on his phone at the same time, he's shit at multi tasking" to which Joe replied with "huh?". He looks so cute when he's confused.

Joe's POV:
Even though it was raining, I still wanted to show Dianne what a UK beach looks like. To be fair, the beach we went to with Zoe and Alfie wasn't the nicest and it was a rocky beach but it was a beach none the less. Once we reached the beach, Dianne looked a little unimpressed but I think overall she had a good time. She decided to run into the sea and I was stressing out about this because the waves were choppy. I screamed Dianne's name for her to come back whilst Alfie and Zoe laughed at how overprotective I was being. I just wanted her to be safe that's all.

Dianne's POV:
When we got back to the treehouse, we all decided to get on our onesies on and relax in them. Joe and I then somehow ended up teaching Zoe and Alfie a bit of the samba, waltz and the charleston. They weren't bad actually and Alfie nearly had the charleston swivel nailed. The only problem they have is that Alfie is too tall for Zoe and that makes everything 10 times more harder for her. We had a lot of laughs and the atmosphere felt so safe and supportive that I felt like home.  We all watched tv for a bit until we decided to turn on the karaoke machine.

Joe's POV:
We sang loads of songs like It's Raining Men, I Will Always Love You and so many more classics. We decided to sing Summer Nights together from Grease and Dianne decided to change the lyrics at two different points throughout the song. She said "We made out under the tree" and "She fell in love with her Strictly partner". Both times my heart swelled because I realised that she wasn't just my girlfriend and that I had made a friend for life in Dianne. When she came into my life, she brightened it up and made me feel so much happier about myself. I'm so lucky to have her in my life, I don't know what I'd do without her.