Chapter 2

Joe's POV:

Beforehand, I told Zoe about my relationship with Dianne. She was so happy when I told her. Once the initial surprise of her 'little brother getting his first proper girlfriend' was over, she was keen to invite Dianne and I to the Chewten Glen Treehouses with her and Alfie. So, after having a relaxed Sunday, we got up to pack our bags. We decided to pack the night before so we wouldn't be rushing in the morning but Dianne still managed to forget to pack her toothbrush and her toothpaste. Typical Dot!

Dianne's POV:

Once we left Joe's flat, we piled into his hire car and set off for the drive to Chewton Glen. After 5 minutes, I could clearly see Joe was distressed. I asked if he was okay and he replied back with "The bloody press are following us". He let out a sigh and he continued to drive, looking more fed up than annoyed. We noticed after half an hour that the guy was still following us so we abruptly turned off the motorway and hid on someone's driveway until the guy drove away. "That was weird" Joe said whilst pressing his head on the wheel. The rest of the journey was spent jamming along to Christmas songs and the atmosphere inside the car had completely changed. I turned down the volume of the radio as we approached the car park of the Chewton Glen Treehouses. I could just see a smiling Zoe in the reception area and I thought to myself. I have an amazing boyfriend, I've made so many wonderful friends, especially Zoe and I'm on TV every Saturday which has been my childhood dream since I can remember. I really am the luckiest girl in the world.