Cluck beasty beast

Become Karkat Vantas

Fuck it. You chickened out. You opened the window and jumped out. Gog dammit Vantas. You're to scared to face him again. You'll probably just sneak into the crawl space. That sounds good. You sneak around front. You creep into the house and into your old room/Harry Potter room but more square and not under the stairs. Yeah. You are about the shut the door when you hear a ding. A phone dings again from the couch next to you. You grab it and close the door. A text from a girl named Nepeta.... 

THIS WAS THE SUPURR MEOWDEL I SAW!!! BELIEVE ME!! THESE A THE PURRSTERS I HAVE ON MY ROOM!! SEE!!

(yes

(yes. I drew these. I did some editing so they looked better but that's it)

Okay. Damn. This girl is obsessed. Fuck you hear foot steps from upstairs. You quickly open the door to the crawl space and toss the phone. You shut the door. When you turn to actually look at the crawl space it is exactly how you left it. LED lights. Blankets and pillows everywhere. Hey even the alarm clock you stole from Dave. Speaking of Dave. You hear a loud thump just from outside of the crawl space door. Then a continuous number of sobs. Oh shit. Mr. Vantas, sir you have officially fucked up. But you can't see him now. That would spoil the surprise. Speaking of which does he have one last day of school? Good. It's basically national seniors skip day but Dirk is gonna make him go anyway. Mwahaha. All you gotta do is wait for Dave to leave. Then you follow. This plan is perfect. But first you have to sleep to the sounds of Dave crying. Yay...