Chapter 7

My eyes flutter open and I look to see I'm in Ryan's room. I hold my forearm above my forehead. I look over to see Ryan asleep. I caress his cheek, not believing how my life just did a whole 180. I went from being the most hated freak alive to a demon with a vampire as my mate. I close my eyes, wanting to talk to her. I want to know more about mates.

~❤~

I look over to see the girl, but I'll call her Amy. I walk over to her and she looks at me.

"What have you come here for? Is it more knowledge?" Amy asks.

"No, I just wanted to have a good look around. What else would you think?" I say sarcastically.

"Fine, what is it that you want to know?" she asks, sitting on the stone.

"I want to know more about mates," I say.

"Hm, I figured this would come at one point or another. Very well. Mates are the ones that you already are destined to be with. You are chosen to be with Ryan. He is the one who's compatible with you inside and out. You will experience time with pain cause you sort of hasn't gone through the full transformation yet. It's most painful while being a virgin. It's on the lines of puberty for demons and it will only stop when you have mated and be back next year or you're pregnant. It will sting your core, making it feel like that someone is slaughtering you with a knife. The only way to end the pain is to mate with your mate. As in have intercourse. But you can also take the pain away by cuddling or sharing an intimate moment with your mate, but you'll be in pain in the next hour or so. Though your pain will come soon," Amy explains.

"And by soon, how soon?" I ask, scared.

"Um, tonight," she says calmly. I jump up and run my hand through my hair. TONIGHT!? She grasps my shoulder and her eyes are red. I back up and trip, falling on my back.

"You might want to leave. Warn your mate," she says, "or else there will be deleterious aftermath."

~❤~

My eyes shot open as pain cuts through my abdomen. I howl in a demonic tone, holding my abdomen. Tonight my ass! Ryan runs into the room and his eyes widen.

"Are you-?" Ryan asks but Evelyn runs into the room.

"Ryan, you might want to lock the door. I'll take Greg and Lily out of the house for the week," Evelyn says.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ryan asks. I feel my nails grow longer and my teeth sharpening. I howl again as it burns. Ryan grabs my arm and pulls me into his chest. Evelyn walks out of the room and shuts the door, hearing her lock it. Ryan straddles my waist and kisses down my neck.

"Do you want me to take the pain away?" Ryan asks.

"I'm not ready," I whimper. Ryan kisses my lips and I close my eyes. I feel the pain fade a little. It shoots up my core again and I howl.

"Ryan, I changed my mind. Make it stop. Make it stop," I whine. Ryan kisses me again and runs his hand down my side. I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses down my neck and sucks on my collarbone. My head falls back as I moan. He smiles against my skin. I grasp the back of his head, slamming his lips onto mine. He tugs at the hem of my black tank-top. I chuckle and let him remove it. He lays me back onto the bed and kisses down my jawline, then my neck, ending right above the chest. He removes my black lace bra and I blush.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asks. I nod and he massages my right breast as he sucks on my neck. I close my eyes.

"Ryan," I moan. I see his nails grow longer and he looks me in my crimson eyes. Black is all I see. He smirks and I see his fangs at full length. He smashes his lips onto mine. He kisses with force and dominance. I push him on his back, ripping his shirt down the middle. I kiss up and down his neck and kiss his chest. He grips my waist and throws me so he's on top, and he grips my waist with a tight grip. He kisses down my chest and stops right above my waist. I growl as if patience was wearing thin. He slips off my shorts and then he tears off my panties. I blush since I'm naked and he's still in his pants. He kisses back up my chest and I can hear him undoing his belt. Soon his pants were off.

"You ready?" he asks.

"Yes," I whisper. He slowly goes in and as soon as he is fully in, I whimper at the pain. He kept at a slow pace and the sped up. I dug my nails into his skin and I moan.

"Ryan!" I scream.

"Amelia!" Ryan screams. I arch my back and I feel a burning sensation on my left hip. I see a tattoo forming right on his shoulder, going to his back. He picks up his pace and I feel a sensation building up in my abdomen. I moan so loud and Ryan followed after. He lays down beside me and pants. I feel the sensation of sleep takes over.

~❤~

I look over to see Amy calm and collect. I also see a guy standing with her. I walk over to them and my eyes widen as he turns around.

"Ryan?!"