Chapter 10

I open my eyes to see a girl. She has long, flowing black hair. Her skin is pale and she is dressed in a long dress that is black with a corset and long sleeves. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the skirt has lace. She turns back to me and I see that she has hazel eyes. My eyes widen as I feel like I think I know who she is.

"Lady Cristiana," I breath. She smiles and stands up. She jumps high in the air and slowly lands right in front of me. She caresses my cheeks and her eyes turn red.

"Hello Amelia," she says. I hear someone move behind her. Lord Cheshire, he looks just like Ryan. Black hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. It looks like he is wearing black tights and a long black shirt with gold trimming. A giant thing that looks like a coat is black and gold and long boots. He kneels and kisses my hand.

"We've been waiting a long time for you," he says. Arms wrap around my waist and I look to see Ryan in vampire form, growling. Lord Cheshire's eyes turn black and he grins.

"It's close. The time where demons and vampires can live in peace. Thanks to you and your children," Lady Cristiana says.

"Finally, we can rest in peace," Lord Cheshire says.

"But we haven't even made a dent into stopping the war yet," Ryan says.

"Oh really? I beg to differ," Lady Cristiana says with a grin. She closes her eyes and an image appears above her. It shows the Demon Council.

"What are we going to do?! If they are the reincarnations of Lady Cristiana and Lord Cheshire, we are doomed!" a man with bright blue eyes and blonde hair yells. He has a crest, just like the crest that the one guy used to get my soul out of that one guy. He looks like he is the Head of the Council.

"Calm down Adam, maybe this is a good thing." I see a woman appear from the shadows. A long black cloak falls to the floor and a long black dress just like Lady Cristiana's that shows from the opening. The hood covers her eyes.

"Ah, Wendy. What brings the Head of the Witch's Council here?" Adam says.

"I bring you some news. Good for Amelia and Ryan, along with their unborn children. But bad for you. There will be a time that they are in deep sorrow and you're their target. They'll rise so high, higher than Chosen Ones in the past," Wendy says with a grin.

"What do you mean? That we might actually fall?" Adam asks.

"Let's just say this. The gruesome war that has been going on since the dawn of time will end. The end of this war and the beginning of the new found peace. The years of harmony are coming, and if you don't call it off soon, they'll find you and end you," Wendy says.

Her grin changes from playful to a sneer. She removes her hood and it shows her piercing blue eyes. A weird symbol rests in the middle of her forehead. It shows a star in the middle of a circle.

"Pentagram," I breathe. The pentagram on her forehead starts to glow purple. She closes her eyes and chuckles. My eyes widen as she smiles.

"I'm guessing the reincarnations now know of their fate," she says. Adam growls and grows his wings. He flew above Wendy and lands right in front of her.

"How would they know?!" Adam asks, gripping her throat. I feel myself growling. My fists are clenched and I feel myself changing into demon form.

"Lady Cristiana and Lord Cheshire's souls have now awoken. You no longer stand a chance against them," she says and disappears. Lady Cristiana ends the image. She falls into Lord Cheshire's arms.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You shouldn't have used that much energy," Lord Cheshire says.

"It must be done. If not, things would have ended differently," Lady Cristiana says.