Chapter 11

I grow my wings and fly into the air. Ryan soars behind me. We need to get there soon, or else the Councils will know of our whereabouts.

"Is this really how we are going to get there?" Ryan asks. I smile and look behind him. This is the only way we can get there. A ship or plane won't do.

"This is the only way we can do this," I say. Ryan smiles and we fly off to the Bermuda Triangle.

~❤~

We reach the outside of the Bermuda Triangle. I go to go farther and I get zapped away. I fall into the ocean and I feel like I'm weak. I can't move a muscle. A figure dives in and pulls me out of the ocean.

"Ryan," I breathe.

"You know that was stupid," Ryan says. I smile and rest in his arms.

"How are we supposed to get through the barrier?" Ryan asks.

"I don't know," I say. I feel power build up in my body. I grow my wings and start to fly. Ryan grips my shoulder and I turn back to him.

"Don't tell me you're going to do that again! You're pregnant!" Ryan yells.

"I need to break through! It's our only chance!" I scream.

"Then let me do it!" Ryan shrieks. He lets his power build up and he flies backward. He then soars right through the barrier. I see something shatter and I soar through too. We see an island and it looks like a giant castle. A city as a matter of fact! I see a witch on the island and we land on the ground. She looks to us and I see that it is Wendy.

"Ah, if it isn't the reincarnations of Lady Cristiana and Lord Cheshire," Wendy says as she bows. I bow right back and I look at her. Why are we here though?

"So, you're here to stop the war. Come, I must take you to our study," Wendy says. We nod and follow her inside. I see so many different looking creatures here. Vampires, demons, witches, even banshees and werewolves. Ghosts also exist as well as people who control shadows and elements. I never realized that there are so many creatures. All that we thought was just a myth is just as alive as we are.

"How's the City of Atlantis?" Wendy asks.

My eyes widen. This is the City of Atlantis?! I thought that was a myth. Wendy looks out of the corner of her eye back to us.

"You're surprised that the City of Atlantis exists, but you're not surprised with all of the creatures that exist?" Wendy asks with a smile.

"Well-" I say but Wendy places a finger over my mouth.

"Well dear, do you want to play interview or do you want to stop this bloody pointless war?" she asks.

"I want to stop this war. I want my children to be born into a peaceful world," I say, rubbing my stomach. I've been to hell and back my entire life, but if I can stop this war, they can fall in love and live in peace. A peace that I could never have had until I met Ryan.

"Alright, follow me to my study," she says.

We nod and follow her. We walk in and her study was huge. A giant library with a small desk and a red carpet. We sit down on the sofa and she brings a giant book with dust all over it. She closes her eyes and the dust floats in the air. It then turned into nothing. She smiles as she opens her eyes and sits down next to us.

"This book contains all of the prophecies that ever existed. But the one that involves you two builds a bridge and it would stop this all. The ones that will save us all are not only you but your children. Ah, here it is, the prophecy:

Those from ancient times,

Reincarnate to stop such crimes.

Enemies bound as one,

Give birth to a daughter and son.

Rising and achieving greater than ever before,

But falling in agony and losing even more." I hold my stomach, scared of what I must lose in order to win the war. Ryan holds me close to him and I hold onto his arm.

"What exactly does it mean?" Ryan questions. Wendy sighs and closes the book, placing it on the table in front of her.

"I think you must sacrifice your children for the war to end." I feel my world shatter as I can no longer breathe.