Chapter 8

My eyes are wide as I see Ryan in front of me. His fangs are sharp and pointed, protruding from his lips. His eyes are black and his nails are sharp and pointed. He smirks as he grabs my waist, pulling me to him.

"Mate," he purs as his lips touch the crook of my neck. I look to Amy, wanting to know what's going on.

"I can tell you saw Ryan's tattoo showing from his back. This is the last of the mating process and as soon as it's done, your full powers should be given to you. I find it odd you didn't go through the process that most have, but no matter. Ryan," Amy says. Ryan smirks as his fangs sink into my skin. I scream in agony. I struggle in his grip, wanting to escape from him. I stop as I feel power pulsate my body. I close my eyes, letting the power build up into something greater, nothing like I felt before.

"HEY! LET HER GO!" Ryan, the Ryan that exists out of this place. Our minds must have merged when we had sex, well mated. I feel like closing my eyes, letting the power flow through my veins. I feel hands go to my waist and then they left. I turn to see Amy bite Ryan. I growl and the power expanded, let me take hold of it. Inner Ryan's fangs leave my neck as I try to grab Amy. I can feel all the power she kept from me. Amy loses her grip as I take the power and strength from her. Inner Ryan kisses me and I try to fight but I feel the urge to kiss back as if both Ryans become-. All of it makes sense. The inner me and inner Ryan are giving the power they had from teaching us and dragging us into our minds to help us, to keep our power contained. Now that we reached the end of the transformation, they are becoming one with us. All the power they had was being saved until we had a mate. All this knowledge, wisdom, power, strength builds up inside of me. Ryan lets go of me and he looks to me. His eyes turn brown and he places his hand over my left hip, where it stung.

"You now have the power of a full demon and are now one with Ryan," he says as he then kisses my hip and fades from in front of me to Ryan. I look to Ryan and felt sad. I know that Amy is now me, but I'll miss her. I felt like crying as if I lost a close friend. Ryan comes up to me and holds me. I cry and sob. She was like a close friend to me. I want to see her again, but she's gone. I can't see her anymore. I sob and cling to Ryan as if he was my last lifeline.

"It's alright Amelia. Everything is okay," Ryan coos. I look to him, staring him in his beautiful brown eyes and I felt like breaking. I hug him, knowing he's sad about losing his inner-self.

~❤~

It's been 2 weeks since Amy and inner Ryan moved on to complete our souls. Ryan has been more protective and possessive over me. The tattoos that I was told of are our mate marks. I have a heart with a lock on my left hip with swirls and lines around it. Ryan has a key on the top of his spine with lines and swirls extending to his shoulders.

"Still upset?" I look at Ryan, who is cooking shirtless. Mom is upstairs, asleep. She confesses how she is a demon with a charm that hides and locks away her powers. She wasn't expecting me to get through the process so fast.

"Yeah, but I'm feeling better," I say. Ryan gives me a plate with bacon, eggs, and buttered toast. I dig and Ryan eats beside me. After I ate, I was feeling nauseated. I run to the bathroom, and throw up in the toilet. I felt a wave of dizziness, and pass out on the floor.

~❤~

I wake up and I see Ryan next to me. I look up to see we are inside of our minds. I quickly get up, looking around.

"Amy?! Inner Ryan?!" I shout. They must be here, if not, why are we? I hear weeping behind the stone. I slowly walk towards it. Arms wrap around me and I scream.

"Calm down, what's going on?" Ryan asks.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me. Do you hear the weeping?" I ask. Ryan nods and we slowly walk to the sound. I go around one way and Ryan goes around the other. We look down to see a child. Black hair that extends down his or her back. The child looks up and I see her brown eyes. My eyes widen as she looks like a spitting image of Ryan and I combined. Who is she?