21

A nice conversation is what they were going to have, no argument, no tears, no nothing. Just adults talking.

"Billy I swear!" Tears pooled out of janes eyes.

The conversation didn't start like this, no.

It started just like a normal adult conversation would; Until Bill brought up that he would rather be with Stan. Yes he would still take care of the baby and help out, but he just didn't love Jane anymore.

Bill held on tight to Stans hand lacing their fingers together to try and rid Stan of his nerves.

"J-Jane just, just l-listen"

"I don't love you anymore, and I-I'm sorry...b-but I w-w-will do everything to b-be a good father." Saying that released pounds of stress off of Bills shoulders.

Stan didn't feel like he needed to be there, he felt like a burden. "I need to go the bathroom." Bill looked worriedly into stand eyes, but gave him a slight nod and let him go.

"This is all his fault!" Jane stood her ground her act gone.

"W-what?"

"If it weren't for him I wouldn't have had to lie about being pregnant!" Anger rolled off of both of them.

"Y-you what?! Why would you lie about such a t-t-hing?"

"Because if I didn't you would have left me! I needed something to make you stay." The room got quiet

"Well guess what?" Stan stepped back into the living room a smirk on his face.

Stan grabbed Bill face, "Stan what are you doing?"

Stan shook his head with a small laugh

And pressed his lips against Bills..