29

Hey I'm not dead 🙈❤️
I have an TikTok where I post my edits @_eddiexspaghetti_  I'm making an edit tonight I'm excited ! 😝
_________________________________

Snapchat from Stanny 💕

"Bill let's play a game

"Bill let's play a game."
Jane sat on her bed, while Bill stood at her door awkwardly.
"Uh actually, I think I'm gonna head home,"
"Oh! Why?"

Jane stood quickly grabbing at Bills hands trying to convince him to stay; Jane was a bit too touchy for Bills likings, touching his hair, his hand, his face, at any chance she got.

"My mom wants me home."
He needed to get out. He needed to apologize to Stan before it was too late, before Stan is whisked away by Mikes charm.
Oh how jealous Bill was of Mike.

"Text her, ask if you can stay a bit longer!"
Jane kept trying to encourage Bill to stay, despite her efforts he swiftly opened her bedroom door.

"She really wants me home Jane, It was nice hanging out, but I have to leave."
He left as quickly as he could, before Jane could grab at him and force him to stay with her.

Walking down the street Bill stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets in search of his phone.
When he unlocks it he's got multiple missed messages from Stan, it makes his heart ache. It was stupid of him to try and be friends with Jane again.

Messages
Stanny❤️ Bill?

Stanny❤️ Are you ignoring me?

Stanny❤️ I'm not mad, promise.

Stanny❤️ okay then.

Stanny❤️ fine, sorry

               I'll be at home if you want to come over Bill
                                                                                   (Seen)

Bill quickly shut off his phone, it was his fault and he knew it.
He has no right to be mad at Stan.
"Why do i always fuck things up?"