Problems when absent

North Korea's POV:

I spend the whole day witg Germany trying to soothed him. Hug him when he cries, and try to make him feel better. He's seemed thankful that he wasn't alone. I try to be as friendly as possible without smiling. I actually usually never smile.... I try to hide my emotion as much a possible but anger is the only emotion I can't hide very well.

"Sorry that I-I'm being a burden to y-you," Germany said tiredly after crying awhile ago. "Don't worry about it, I don't mind," I responded. Germany got off me and sat next to me. "It's getting l-late you should probably g-go home..." He said looking away from me. I sighed, "It's fine I will stay with you till you feel better. Plus my brother doesn't care if I'm not there since he knows I can take care of myself."

Germany looks at me, looking a little guilty. "You haven't changed since yesterday... Want to borrow some clothes since I stained yours with my tears...." the German said with a little embarrassment.

"Sure," I responded. Germany walked slowly to his room. All the crying has made him physically weak. After reaching his room he looked inside his closet to find any clothes that could fit me. He finally got some clothes at gave it to me. I said thank you and went to the bathroom to change.

When I put on the clothes the sleeves were a bit too long.... It cover half of my hand. The shirt was a nice navy blue. The sweat pants where black with white stripes on the bottom. Why am I short I think in frustration.

I got out put my clothes in my backpack (the school backpack). Germany was quietly waiting on his bed. He glanced at my and apologize for not having any smaller clothes for me. I only responded with it's fine and don't worry about it.

"N-North, can I a-ask you a question," Germany asked in a quiet voice. I nodded. "Why don't you act this nice in school?" Hesitantly the German asked. My response was, "I don't know to be honest. I guess I just don't like people knowing how I feel..." I thought about it. Germany only hummed in response.

Germany had a look of realization. "Wait... Where did you went to sleep when I slept after crying," he asked a little guilty. "I tried not to sleep to make sure nothing happens to you while you sleep. Like bad dreams, and other stuff," I answered him. He apologized for the thousandth time for being a bad host. I tried to reassure him that it's not his fault.

"Germany I think its time for you to go to bed. You must be tired and you need your rest," I told him seeing how he was yawning from time to time. "B-but where would you sleep I don't want you to not sleep for second night," Germany asked worriedly. I tried to convinced him it's fine. He got up and pulled out an air mattress.

"I would tell you go in one of the guest rooms but I'm pretty sure you don't want to leave me by myself," Germany said as the matress inflated. I sighed and murmured a fine.

When the matress was finally inflated he gave me blankets and a pillow and told that should sleep as well. I said a fine and we both went to sleep.

(In the morning -ᄒᴥᄒ-)

We worked up early. I made breakfast for Germany and I. Germany is still sad obviously but he looks better. He's just tired. We ate our breakfast in silence.

Germany broke the silence, "North Korea I think you should go to school today since it's still early." I turned to him. "I'm not sure if I should leave you alone," I said. "I just feel guilty your missing school because of me," Germany said sadly, "I feel better and I'll stay home so that you don't have to worry about me." I sighed before saying fine in an annoyed voice.

I told Germany I'll go home to get myself clean clothes before going to school. I also told him if he needed anything he could call me and that he should rest a lot. Germany nods and says thank you in a small, sad smile.

(Time skip to when North Korea is at the school)

I'm inside the school's building and the students around me are acting odder than usual. They seemed more scared and talked in quieter voices when they saw me. I couldn't tell what they were whispering about because of how many people where whispering but I did hear them say my name when whispering. Odd they're usually louder than this...

The bell rang after I got my stuff from my locker. When I walked towards my class the students where trying to get out of my way pretty quickly. It seems like they're more scared of me than usual. When I got to my class every becomes dead quiet when they saw me. They mostly tried to not make eye contact with me. While others looked fearfully at me. I know that people are scared of me but this is more than usual. Why are they suddenly more scared of me....

(Time skip to lunch くコ:彡)

Students keep acting strange around me. I'm very confused... Is this some sort of prank or something because this is very odd. I was going to walk towards my locker when someone slammed me against the wall.

I looked up and saw the one and only America with Jamaica and Russia. "What do you want?" I asked in a threatening tone. "What do we want?" The American said, "We want you to tell us what you did to Germany!" I looked at him with a glare. "I've done nothing wrong wh-" I got cut off by America punching me in the guts. I made an ugh sound. Jamaica chuckles and Russia has a emotionless face.

"Lies! Germany didn't came back yesterday and didn't respond any of our texts or calls. The last person I saw him with was you. So where is he!" America yelled at me. I turned off Germany's phone so he could rest in peace. Never thought they'd be worried. "He just didn't feel well and didn't went to school," I responded frustrated. America got me by my shirts collar and force me to look up at him. "If he was sick he would have told us," America said in a threatening voice, "you did something to him! I bet you hurt him or even killed him and would use the excuse that he was sick. Sorry to break to you but you ain't fooling me!" America then started punching me. I fought back too. Jamaica started fighting me too. Russia joined too. I was loosing. If it was one-on-one I could win them but since they're all against me it's an unfair fight.

I heard someone yell North Korea before they started running towards our direction. Soon enough the one who yelled was China and she tried to fight off Jamaica. One less person for me to fight. I tried punching both America and Russia but Russia was difficult to hurt. Russia got my arms and put it behind my back. America had an evil grin before lifting his arm and-

"Stop right there!" UN yelled. Everyone froze. "All of you into my office!" UN said in an irritated voice. We quickly went to his office.

We where all sitting on the chairs of the office. I turned to China and said a thank you. She nodded and responded with your welcome.

I had a bloody nonvisible nose, swollen cheek, cuts in some of my face and arms. China had a bruise here and there. Jamaica had a black eye. America had a bruise and cut on his face. Russia just has a bruise on his cheek.

I glared at them and they glared back. UN came in and sat on his chair. "So... Would you like to explain what happened," he said in a calm voice. America quickly said, "well North started it! He is a bad country and did something to Germany which is why he isn't here." I kept quiet with an angry face. UN faced me. "is this true?" he asked. Before I could answer China said, "of course not. America was just spreading rumors around school like how North hurt Germany, and possibly kill him. They don't like each other so I wouldn't be surprised if he used this as an excuse to beat up North." UN nodded. "But he was the last one who saw Germany! And he said Germany was supposedly feeling bad. If that where true Germany would've answer our texts and calls," the American said furiously. UN looked at me, "can you explain how Germany wasn't feeling well." I took a breath before saying, "Something happened to Germany and I don't want to say what it is because Germany didn't allowed me tell anyone what happened. He didn't feel well so I tried to help him and did turned off his phone. I did this so he wouldn't be bother by annoying countries." I said the last part looking at America. We explained how America attacked me in an unfair fight. Russia did admitted but America and Jamaica didn't. But at the end I and China were suspended for a day while America, Jamaica, and Russia where suspended for a week.

Thank you for all the support you guys gave me. It really helped me feel better.

(Word count: 1645)