Smol

North Korea's POV:

I woke up cold. Why am I cold? I felt something warmer and it snuggled more into me. My sleepy mind and aching body wasn't processing anything right now. I just tried to look around me.

I'm in a hole, cave? I look down to see America snuggled at my chest. That's when the memories from yesterday rushed back. We are still stuck here. My body hurt probably from yesterday's fall or the position I slept in. I looked at America he still had his sunglasses on. Doesn't it hurt him? Well I can't do anything right now till he wakes up.

I could wake him up but he must be tired by the events of yesterday. I would move him but there isn't enough space to move him without waking him up and he had a strong grip on me. Well how great. I look outside and saw the snow. Good thing we aren't over there right now or we would be colder.

I was attentive, hearing if anyone was out so I can call for help. I would call South but there's no cellphone service here. The only thing I hear is America's soft snoring. He doesn't seem to be waking up anytime soon...

(Time skip to 1 hour later ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ)

My body felt stiff and my leg fell asleep due to America being on top of it. Talking about the American he starts to stir, he yawns before he looks around. He seemed confused and then looked eyes into mine. It took him a solid 5 seconds to realize what's going on and our position that we are at.

He scrambled off of me. There was an uncomfortable silence. Neither of us knowing what to do or say. America was the first to say, "sorry for what happened.... I just didn't... well I... It's that..." He started mumbling some nonsense. "It's fine," I said and he stopped talking.

Now that he was off of me I can go out. I crawled out and stood up to stretch my poor sore muscles. I heard my back pop. I looked at the snow at the ground. I could use it to put more leverage where pile of dirt is. I started doing just that. America soon helped me. After the snow was all piled I digged where the hole I made to get more dirt. America dragged it to the pile to make it bigger.

After a while we got tired and sat down to relax a little. "So now that we aren't killing each other, can you tell me what happened to your eye?" America asked. "Can you tell me why you hide your eyes?" I said in response. America responded, "touche." We sat there for a while longer. "What if we make a deal?" I said, "I take my eye patch off and you take your sunglasses off and I'll tell you what happened to my eye."

America shifted nervously. He seemed to not want to do this but he also got some curiosity. I'm quite curious if he would accept and I get to see his eyes. "Well.... Eeeeeeee.... Fine but as long as you promise not to tell anyone or I'll attack your country," America finally responded. I promised and on the count of three we took them off.

My eye patch was on my hand now and so were America's sunglasses. I looked at his eyes. He had a red eye in the right and a blue one in the left. He looks at my eye socket and quickly turns away. "Hmmm... Something wrong?" I asked. "You never said how long Im supposed to have the sunglasses off.... So I'm putting them back now that you saw," USA responded.

He put his sunglasses on and I put my eye patch back as well. As I promised I told America about my eye and how Soviet Union took it out with a knife. He seemed amazed. "So you went through all of that!" I nodded.

"Why don't you show your eyes?" I asked America. He became quiet thinking about the question. "I just don't like my eyes.... They're disgusting just like Britain said," America said sadly. "Hey don't think that! Britain is just a tea sipping addict. Your eyes are pretty cool if I'm completely honest," I said the last part before thinking about it. Oh no why did I say that... America smiled a little and thanked me.

We then got up the pile of dirt and snow. America tried grabbing the edge but it was a little higher than what he could reach. I grumbled thinking about digging more made me realize how hungry, tired, and cold I actually am. I don't want to-

I yelped when America suddenly picked me up and put me on his shoulders. "Now you can reach!" America said teasingly. I blushed a little before realizing he is right. I got the ledge and was able to get out. I leaned down and put out my hand to grab America. America grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. He's lighter than I thought.

America had this smirk when he looked at me. Oh no please not this. America opened his big mouth to say, "we thank your tinyness for us to get out. If it weren't for your midget size we wouldn't be able to get out." He's mocking me again. I turned around grumbled.

After America had his little fun we started walking to get out of the forest we soon heard footsteps and heard people calling our name. Soon we found out it was South Korea and Canada. "Oh thank goodness your safe!" Canada and South said in unison. Canada started asking questions if we were ok and what happened.

America explained what happened to them and had to say that thanks to my small size we were able to escape. South laughed at this and I growled at him. Canada playfully punched America and scolded him to be nicer.

We parted ways. When South and I were walking home South said, "Canada and I planned for you guys to be together so you can guys can forgive each other and maybe we could all be friends." That actually explained a lot. "But we didn't expect you guys to get lost in the forest," South said guiltily. I patted his head. "It's not your fault. I think it was good this happened because now I don't hate him... Well not as much as before," I responded.

South sighed in relief. Before he took in my words. "WAIT! YOU GUYS ARE GOOD NOW!?!?!" South exclaimed. "Yeah? Didn't you notice we weren't fighting or death glaring each other?" I answered.

South and I returned home and South got this smile that was contagious and it made me smile. Guess today is not really a bad day.

I feel tired already... Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
U^ェ^U

Word count: 1168