Chapter 5

Song(s) for the chapter:

• Easier (Live From the Vault) by 5SOS

Everyone falls asleep but me. My alcohol tolerance is a bit higher so I'm not surprised. I head downstairs to entertain myself without disrupting the others. It's around 2 am. And what do I decide to do? A random Q&A live stream with ny followers.

"Hi guys," I wave into the camera. I run my fingers through my hair as I think of what to say next. "Dumb Litty" by KARD plays in my background; the song is very fitting for my current level of intoxication. "Well, I can't sleep. And if you're watching this then you obviously can't either. Haha." A few random laughing emoji and "lol" roll across the screen. I wait until I see that a few more of my followers are watching until I continue.

"I decided to do a question and answer segment so you guys can get to know me better. Are you okay with that?" As expected a the "yes" responses roll in. I even see one random response that says "tell JK that he is my oppa."

"Okay, I'll make sure that he knows that he's your oppa." Jungkook hates the phrase so I'll happily do it to annoy him. "Okay guys, let the questions roll in."

The first one read is from username Cacti-Ode . The statement reads:

"Jimin, this isn't a question. But you should know that I love your dances and I'm happy for your success."

This person has become one of my favorite followers over time. I haven't met them in person but my heart warms whenever I read their comments. "And I love you. Thanks for always taking the time to go in depth with your comments. I always look forward to them you sweet angel."

A lot of hearts fill the screen before my next question appears.

YouNeverWalkAlone1310: "Going to the waterfall tonight"

Punctuation is missing but it reads as a question. "No, no waterfall tonight. Me and the guys went earlier. Jungkook actually took the pictures I took earlier. UWU." My cheeks burn hot from embarrassment. Did I just "uwu?"

The next question comes from username retsrei .

"Can you tell us what dance you're working on?"

I remember this username as well. They're an artist named Dany that used to write but deleted their stories to focus on other art. They once posted a digital fan art piece of me. "Dany!" I whisper scream into the camera. "I'm working on a dance to GOT7's 'You Calling My Name.' But I'll soon be posting another dance video to 'War Crimes' by Waterparks." A lot of shocked emoji fill the screen.